• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FyreFox

FyreFox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone,

We all know that there are repair drones to fix your mech. I think that maybe there should also be battle drones, as kind of like a deployment item, like the sentry turrets. The drones will hover around you and assist you by doing damage to enemies. There could be a Rocket Drone that shoots rockets, and a Machine Gun Drone that has a machine gun. If you guys think this is too similar to the turrets, than maybe there could be a defensive drone. It creates a shield around you for maybe 10-15 seconds if your health is below 20 hp or something like that. So, what do you guys think about this?

Edited by 20020406, 13 September 2015 - 07:41 AM.

rsz_2most-interesting-man-in-the-world-l

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

I think this would work as a item, but instead of drones that shoot (mobile dps is op no matter what), reloaded would use the bomber-1s and EMP-1s from coop bot. Bombers would do a bit of damage and EMPs would have a shorter emp effect.

• Odinous and JackVandal like this

FyreFox

FyreFox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think this would work as a item, but instead of drones that shoot (mobile dps is op no matter what), reloaded would use the bomber-1s and EMP-1s from coop bot. Bombers would do a bit of damage and EMPs would have a shorter emp effect.

Yeah, that could definitely work. The machine gun and rockets are too much like the sentry turrets.

rsz_2most-interesting-man-in-the-world-l

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Smells like a good idea.

Interesting concept and a lot of the needed assets are already made up. Just need reloaded to make some code and this could very well be a thing.

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drones, Hawken, Assist, Help, Battle, Suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users