- - - - - Daily Win Interface

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Rushuna

Rushuna

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Don't need alot of thread space to write this, so I'ma keep it as short and concise as I can:

When you complete a daily win bonus, you have to remember which ones you've won that day.  There is no indication of which ones you've gotten that day or what time they reset.  I propose having something show up, either in your Profile/Achievements, or on the game modes themselves, to let you know whether your Daily Win bonus for that game mode is still active that day or if you've already earned it.

For instance, when click the Play button and it brings you to the select game mode, under Team Deathmatch, Siege, Missile Assault, and Deathmatch buttons, you'll see a little icon or whatever that shows you your Daily Win for that mode is still there.  Make it disappear or grayed out when you win a game in that game mode and get the bonus HC.

• SparkyJJC and Merl61 like this

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

This is a wonderful idea and has been suggested before. Totally worth bringing up again though as it's a pain for you do do all of your DWBs just from memory.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

does really anyone care about the daily win bonuses?

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Yes.

Any player who has played less than 200 hours and is still grinding probably cares somewhat.

Edited by Rainbow Sheep, 25 October 2015 - 01:49 PM.

Spoiler

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Any player who has played less than 200 hours and is still grinding probably cares somewhat.

I had less than 200 hours not that long ago and yeah, I cared.

Other daily challenges would be great too, perhaps weekly ones as well.

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Yes.

I have 170 hrs.

I don't feel there's any grind at all.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

I have 170 hrs.
I don't feel there's any grind at all.

Grind was probably a weird term to use, I think "spending HC on things that aren't holotaunts on a regular basis" works better

Edited by Rainbow Sheep, 26 October 2015 - 07:30 AM.

Spoiler

GreyFa1con

GreyFa1con

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Yup. It's an easy 500 HC daily if you play TDM, and one fast round of Coop TDM.

TRIBES: Developed a server mod with 40 servers, 20 clans, and competitive league play.

PLANETSIDE: Got about 30 suggested changes implemented, and 40,000 game downloads via a 1Mb mini-installer I developed.

http://hawken.heroku...user/GreyFa1con

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Is there something I don't know about one can spend HC on?

Edited by Pleasure_Mortar, 26 October 2015 - 03:06 PM.

GreyFa1con

GreyFa1con

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Is there something I don't know about one can spend HC on?

Dunno. I've been playing this game for a little over a month. Still need that cash.

I'm supposed to give EOC try.

But don't have an infiltrator yet, and I'm pretty weak at Raider so far.

TRIBES: Developed a server mod with 40 servers, 20 clans, and competitive league play.

PLANETSIDE: Got about 30 suggested changes implemented, and 40,000 game downloads via a 1Mb mini-installer I developed.

Rushuna

Rushuna

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Mechs, alternate/prestige weapons, items, internals; things a sub-level 30 noob like myself still needs XD.  Besides, it's good for both polish and for attracting new players.  Trust me, it sucks not having the HC to get internals/weapons/items on a new mech, even when you have the universal XP to boost a newly bought mech to 3/5.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

I still oppose the Daily Win Bonus.

It promotes one of the biggest problems Hawken has - servers lose over half of their players after every match.  The Daily Win promotes this problem behavior by saying, "OK, you won a match in this game mode, please leave and go play a single match of the next game mode."

We need reasons for players to stick around in full servers, so that the team balancer can do its job and we can start more matches with a full lobby.

I believe the Daily Win bonus should be swapped for another bonus - one that gives a multiplying bonus for "Number of Consecutive Matches in the Same Server".  So, you get a bonus for doing something that we need, something that promotes long-living, full servers.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

GreyFa1con

GreyFa1con

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

We need reasons for players to stick around in full servers, so that the team balancer can do its job and we can start more matches with a full lobby.

Better idea.

Fix the auto-balancer for midgame.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daily Win, Interface

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users