- - - - - name change leaderboard problem profile

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ZYOV

ZYOV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hello, some days ago I contacted support for a name change (ZYOV), they made it happen...but, in the Leaderboard I can not enter to my profile anymore (404 Not Found), and still appears my previous name (Zyrov). The support said they do not handle the Leaderboard, so I hope can you help me, please. By the way, I tried to register again with the new name but does not recognize.

PD: sorry for my bad english, and thanks for your time.

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

You could try looking for Ashfire on the irc and asking him

I dunno if he can do anything about it tho but he's the only one i can think of that maybe could

Edited by PsychedelicGrass, 29 October 2015 - 11:55 PM.

• ZYOV likes this

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

The name servers are like that, for example: if you are on people's friends list you should still show up as zyrov

• ZYOV likes this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

http://hawken.herokuapp.com/user/zyov???

• ZYOV likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

I changed the name of my second account too and it took a couple of weeks until it changed on the leaderboard. I think it will happen automatically at some point.

• ZYOV likes this

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

The heroku app does not update in real time. The leader board home page shows when it was last updated. If you need support regarding that look for Shadeness, as he runs the site.

The name servers are like that, for example: if you are on people's friends list you should still show up as zyrov

I still have people on my list with [HFC] tags.  :tongue:

• ZYOV likes this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

If you need support regarding that look for Shadeness, as he runs the site.

This. I don't run the app or the leaderboard, that's shadeness' project. The thing i run is scrimbot.

I always find it funny that you guys call it the 'name servers', as if we have a dedicated cluster of servers that handle names and nothing else.
  • ZYOV likes this
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

Shadeness

Shadeness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I've been manually updating people's nicks as they've changed, but in the future you can just submit this form with your new callsign. Also, that form is no longer case sensitive (should have done that ages ago).

ALVBCyG.png
  • LaurenEmily and ZYOV like this

ZYOV

ZYOV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

It's done, thank you so much to all for helping me.

Regards.

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

I always find it funny that you guys call it the 'name servers', as if we have a dedicated cluster of servers that handle names and nothing else.

Well you're server jesus, I have no idea how this sh?t works.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: name, change, leaderboard, problem, profile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users