- - - - - Leaderboard

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion regarding leaderboards for PS4 and other platforms.

Make 2 separate leaderboards, 1 for PvP and 1 for PvE. The leaderboards don't reflect pilot skill well with both mixed together. It is far easier to get kills wins etc when playing BotsTDM than against real players, and the result is a leaderboard mixed up that doesn't reflect players that well when anyone can sit and grind Bots for cheap kills and wins.
  • CZeroFive, (PS4)Fael78RJ and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

We're planning on this for the next update. I'll share more information when we have it :)

• (PS4)Kirchiri, (PS4)frostdragon2013 and (PS4)angierico like this

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
Thanks for replying. Honestly though for small changes like leader boards I'd rather see them rolled out individually as they are done rather than waiting months for a large update to get tested and deployed.

I think a lot of the frustration players are experiencing is we feel like we haven't seen or heard much from the devs and not much has come down the update pipeline in spite of assurances that you guys are working on it.

Take leader boards for example. Clearly in the database you have bot kills and player kills separated already because they are separate in the pilot record. To change the leader boards, which are just a view into that data, we just need a different query with the same gui layout, display, and logic. Why not get that done and rolled out so we can see smaller progress more frequently rather than silence for months in between updates?

I love this game and appreciate that you guys are probably severely lacking in budget and time but I really think doing little bits and pieces much more frequently will help players feel like the game is not abandoned and that you guys are steady working on it.
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leaderboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users