Photo

Community montage deadlines: Sunday (11/8)! (music voting and guaranteed footage-inclusion)

- - - - - communitymontage video music deadline

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

You haven't voted on a song yet? You don't care?? It's too easy for you to be making excuses (seriously i put a lot of work into a Youtube video to simplify the process for you!); go vote on songs here:

https://community.pl...ic-please-help/

The video is here:

Depending on a multitude of variables (largely the quantity of footage provided), more than one song may be used- so vote appropriately (you can vote up any amount of songs in addition to choosing a favorite, remember?)!

ALSO hurry up and give me that footage of your beloved Hawken!

I cannot guarantee i'll use every piece of footage you provide, but i can guarantee that i will use some footage you provide, if you do so by Sunday. After Sunday (gone for the weekend), i will start working on putting the video together.

By all means, continue to submit footage to me after Sunday, but production will be in progress, and i cannot say if i'll be able to make certain adjustments to include your late footage.

Again, the main thread is here:

https://community.pl...ic-please-help/

• blame_saturnine likes this

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Massive_Assailant_Stingray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Looks like coloris is winning? Cool song, I've thought about using it in an AVI before. I actually ended up splicing it together with some parts out of the S-T3RRA remix to make the beep-boop solo long at the beginning, and streamline the song a little bit. But I don't have it anymore :(

Edited by Massive_Assailant_Stingray, 05 November 2015 - 12:50 AM.

• CosineHyperbolic likes this

CosineHyperbolic

CosineHyperbolic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Looks like coloris is winning? Cool song, I've thought about using it in an AVI before. I actually ended up splicing it together with some parts out of the S-T3RRA remix to make the beep-boop solo long at the beginning, and streamline the song a little bit. But I don't have it anymore :(

Ah sad! I've been considering using that remix too, as it's a minute longer and still quite similar. But right now i'm planning against that, as it simply isn't what i gave as a voting option.

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Yo dude check out my twitch. Twitch.tv/evaius Also look at peacecraft's channel. Your fellow Axe-Attack members have great footage out there.

• CosineHyperbolic likes this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

CosineHyperbolic

CosineHyperbolic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yo dude check out my twitch. Twitch.tv/evaius Also look at peacecraft's channel. Your fellow Axe-Attack members have great footage out there.

Will do! The actual files would be ideal, but i'm sure i can get the videos from there somehow.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: communitymontage, video, music, deadline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users