Photo

What is the clan landscape like these days (Considering creating or joining a clan)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Overall, I am interested in joining a community of sorts. Playing alone is dull to say the least.

I was considering creating a clan (I have a TS and such) but as hawken is long dead( more or less) I am not sure there is room for such a effort.

Anyway I am a NA player, if anyone has advice on which clans to consider as well as there style I am down. As long as they are active ofc. 

Thank you for your time!

-Silva Cinis (Used to be known as Sir. Tree of Arbor)

Edited by deidarall, 28 February 2016 - 05:13 PM.

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

You should make your own! The clans have kind of stagnated, and I think a little bit of stirring up would be good.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

i wouldnt say the game is dead, more of just stagnated 

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
All I know is that in the EU there is only one active clan (KDR) and that every other clan just kinda crumbled since no one joined them.

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero
v9KKbH9.png
Spoiler

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
  • TDM is the new vR (though IIRC when you left vR was the new BSB). TDM makes their home in the HKTS and hold practices there regularly. 
  • vR Vangaurd turned into Dangerous Penguin Science and slowly trickled out of the game. Many of the players are still around but there has been little mention of actually competing. A couple of the players now play with Axe Attack, a team run by Counterlogicman. 
  • vR itself dropped Hawken, then got it again, then the group that was in vR HWK turned into Protocol:Black. You might see them in TPG season 4.
  • TAW is a fading memory in the minds of HKTS regulars.
  • THC absorbed some of the remainder of Vendetta after S2, picked up some other players, and generally got about an order of magnitude better. They remain one of the more prolific and persistent clans. (corrected, thank you incitatus)
  • I believe you were still around at this point, but what was left of BSB turned into Hyper Friendship Cannon and Super Awesome Sparkle Cakes, which then turned into just SASC, which then slowly dissolved. Some of the players are still around.
  • EU did some competitive Hawken in the form or Priority Target. There were 2 PT tournaments.
  • The win-less footnote of TPG season 1 known as The Automatic Mustangs is now one of the most stacked team in NA.

Edited by Hyginos, 09 March 2016 - 10:37 AM.

• coldform, crockrocket, Aregon and 2 others like this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

We have not had the pleasure of such a strong and mighty tree around these parts in a while. 

If you decide to make a team let one of the TPG admins know, and/or hop on the public hawken ts and poke around. We would be more than willing to help you recruit members and get setup. After the recent season, and the TPG cups this month, there are some good players looking for teams.

Edited by CounterlogicMan, 29 February 2016 - 01:13 PM.

• CraftyDus likes this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Hey CC nice to see you as well.

I will make a clan I think, I will write up the clan structure fairly soon! 

• crockrocket and The_Silencer like this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Hey CC nice to see you as well.

I will make a clan I think, I will write up the clan structure fairly soon! 

Hopefully that translates into some new(or old) faces in TPG next season! Sounds like you're from before my time so I'm curious to see what you stir up, good luck!

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Hopefully that translates into some new(or old) faces in TPG next season! Sounds like you're from before my time so I'm curious to see what you stir up, good luck!

I am going to come up with a all turret mode team :P

Thanks for the wishes!

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

• Vendetta Squad morphed into THC, picked up some more players, and generally got about an order of magnitude better. They remain one of the more prolific and persistent clans.

Slight correction needed. THC existed before Vendetta, and before the great silence. I played with Vendetta for TPG S1 and S2, and then THC absorbed some of the remaining Vendetta players into the clan and formed a team for TPG S3 and are currently preparing for S4.
  • phed and Hyginos like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users