• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

There's some sort of bug that crashes the game when you scope in and get the last kill in TDMs. It's never happened on my old system, but happens every time I get a scoped in last kill now... is it a windows issue?

Edited by GGGanjaMan, 11 April 2016 - 09:50 PM.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

it's a bug , old bug , don't try to kill last one by scope .

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
40th powershot kill bug. Can happen on reaper or sharpshooter and also can happen still for example if the score is 39-39 you get an 85% (assist) on last kill and still being scoped in.

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I'm thinking it crashes when it tries to set the camera to view the player with last kill but there is some issue due to it still being zoomed in, I dunno, I'm no expert.

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

we just live with it

• Guns_N_Rozer and KarlSchlag like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

GGGanjaMan

GGGanjaMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Thing is it's never happened on my old system with its shitty graphics card and windows 7.

Only started happening on my newly built system... I wonder if it's a windows 8.1 issue or graphics driver issue hmmm...

Edited by GGGanjaMan, 12 April 2016 - 11:57 PM.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Thing is it's never happened on my old system with its shitty graphics card and windows 7.

Only started happening on my newly built system... I wonder if it's a windows 8.1 issue or graphics driver issue hmmm...

I believe its server side. I could be wrong though, ever since people been having that new bug where there weapons are missing, abilities don't work, weird chassis, ive been able to scope in on the last kill without errors...I also have 8.1 and a Nvidia Card

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I believe its server side. I could be wrong though, ever since people been having that new bug where there weapons are missing, abilities don't work, weird chassis, ive been able to scope in on the last kill without errors...I also have 8.1 and a Nvidia Card

Except yesterday, when it hit you at least twice on stream

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users