Photo

["Solution"] In-game Chat/Friends List disconnecting once and again..

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

--

Update: Unfortunatelly this "solution" does not work everytime you try it in the game. :\

Does your chat keep disconnecting and ewconnecting during your fracking and entire HAWKEN session?

Ok,

then try this and tell me how it went:

Just launch a game in Map Exploration mode (yes, you alone) just for a short period of time. Then leave it and go back to main menu.

--> Voilą, here you got it!

No more damn disconnects nor reconnects anymore. This worked 100% here so it more than probably should work there at your end as well.

Hope this helps and have fun, dudes and dudettes

--

Update: Unfortunatelly this "solution" does not work everytime you try it in the game. :\

Edited by The_Silencer, 25 April 2016 - 10:39 AM.

• asipo likes this

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

but i usually just stuck at synch acc :(

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

but i usually just stuck at synch acc :(

That's quite a different issue, dude

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Hey,

this "solution" does not work. I thought i had it working 100% to cancel the chat/FL issue in the game but unfortunatelly it does not :\

Ergo, my apologies and I'm requesting the admins to remove both topics i opened in the forums.

The original goal was pure by default as always.. you know... (or you should know that)

Thanks,

SIL

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

if u have chat problems, message ashfire908, this is an easy fix

(as i understand it you have private messages sent to you that are stuck in limbo and need clearing)

also, #freeAshfire908 trolol?

Edited by aFKingTroll, 26 April 2016 - 11:07 AM.

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

if u have chat problems, message ashfire908, this is an easy fix

(as i understand it you have private messages sent to you that are stuck in limbo and need clearing)

also, #freeAshfire908 trolol?

Here is ashfire's fix for the chat lag issue, however it sounds like OP is talking about a different problem.

• The_Silencer likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Remiender: The issue consists in continuous persistant chat disconnects and reconnects every 2 minutes aprox. during your entire HAWKEN session. That happenning while in the game menues and also within a match.

The curious thing is that the issue occurs sometimes whilst others do not. Some days happens other not. Sometimes it occurs at the beggining of a gaming session and then suddenly halts and it works well..

My connection isn't so shitty. Actually it's an average Inet connection while playing on Europe. And to conclude, in the moment that the issue occurs sometimes and/or somedays only makes me think that probably it's not caused by or on the client side either.

Nevertheless, thanks to all for your input on the matter, guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users