Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I enjoyed it

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Nice video!

On alphastriking with your Infiltrator (since you did it once):

Your secondary weapon has a slower travel speed than any of your primaries, so fire it first and time your primary shot so it hits the target at the same time.

When using a Detonator, which travels even slower, it goes:

1. Detonator

2. Grenade Launcher

3. Primary

If they all hit the enemy simultaneously, the effect is much more impressive and you give your target less wiggleroom.

• CoshCaust, DemitronPrime and Shade__ like this

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

*How to infil alpha strike*

Thanks for the help, I can always use it!

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Nice video!

On alphastriking with your Infiltrator (since you did it once):

Your secondary weapon has a slower travel speed than any of your primaries, so fire it first and time your primary shot so it hits the target at the same time.

When using a Detonator, which travels even slower, it goes:

1. Detonator

2. Grenade Launcher

3. Primary

If they all hit the enemy simultaneously, the effect is much more impressive and you give your target less wiggleroom.

Though, the primary relevance/effectiveness of this [true] statement is when the enemy is repairing. Also, know that they may be looking right at the position you appear when you catch them repairing; so when you do catch them repairing, make sure you don't take your time in executing what Bergwein outlined- and if they're far enough away, you may want to prioritize a guaranteed hit (by immediately firing your fastest weapon) over a potential alpha (if they see you, they may have enough time to avoid all damage).

Good stuff, keep making videos! :)

• Bergwein likes this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Though, the primary relevance/effectiveness of this [true] statement is when the enemy is repairing. Also, know that they may be looking right at the position you appear when you catch them repairing; so when you do catch them repairing, make sure you don't take your time in executing what Bergwein outlined- and if they're far enough away, you may want to prioritize a guaranteed hit (by immediately firing your fastest weapon) over a potential alpha (if they see you, they may have enough time to avoid all damage).

Good stuff, keep making videos! :)

good advice... Much like taunts, Repair can be Snap Ended with a Dodge... ( small glitch but yeah it EXISTS ) so sometimes it is best to jus take what damage you can get,

TBH in my opinion, if some one is down repairing and you manage to get the jump on them with any damage at all the "panic" factor generally pushs them more to Flight over fight,

this means they boost away from you and put themselves on radar... you dont always have to be greedy, have faith in the assist ;)

On the odd occasion they chose fight, IF they were repairing is likely you have more HP than they do, (depending on mechs etc) in which case, focus on your evasive and just pop in the shots as you can :P

• CoshCaust likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users