• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Have any of you been addicted to Skyrim back in the day, just like me?

Well if you ever got in touch with the modding community there - it's about time to reinstall.

While know this game is extremely old by now and most of you are probably not interested at all - I'm so fuzzing pumped for this! Those who are, though:

OH MY GOD

These are the absolute allstar modders coming together to create what is probably going to be the best storyline that game will ever have seen.
"Awake features... ...an intriguing story written by guys with great minds and lore knowledge ...gameplay by people that are famous for their gameplay mods (Dragon Combat Overhaul, Civil War Overhaul, SkyRe, ...) ...dungeons from people that are great at doing dungeons and worldspace, bringing experience from mods like "Beyond Skyrim" ...dialogue and NPCs crafted by the creators of mods like "Inconsequential NPCs" and "Guard Dialogue Overhaul" ...assets by people that earn their living as artists and work on PerMa or have otherwise enriched the modding landscape with their contributions ("Recurve Longbows", "Heavy Armory", ...) ...stuff to kill created by guys who love creating stuff to kill ("Skyrim Immersive Creatures") ...tons of hype inside our group."

/rambling

• Guns_N_Rozer, JackVandal and DemitronPrime like this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

now it does...

Edited by (TDM) DallasCreeper, 11 May 2016 - 09:32 AM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

I am a Vanilla fan in any game, unfortunately. :P

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

I've been looking forward to Skywind for awhile. It's a mod that recreates Morrowind (The actual game) from the ground up, using Skyrim's engine.

There is also a good mix of survival & weather mods, etc. that almost turn it into a different game, if you're looking to get a new experience out of it.

Edited by (TDM) DeeRax, 11 May 2016 - 11:30 AM.

• Bergwein likes this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I actually been tracking this mod a bit myself...

But i play Ultra modded Skyrim

If you get bored Berg.. Check out some these screenies from my game and you can add me on Nexus if you like "Demonikone"

https://www.flickr.c...157656466649262

243 mods

I make my own enb presets etc etc....

<3 Skyrim

• Bergwein and DeeRax like this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

I've been looking forward to Skywind for awhile. It's a mod that recreates Morrowind (The actual game) from the ground up, using Skyrim's engine.

There is also a good mix of survival & weather mods, etc. that almost turn it into a different game, if you're looking to get a new experience out of it.

Skywind will be a massive thing once it's released. Though when that will be, nobody really knows.

Also yeah, I've used loads of mods in that vein. Frostfall & co. :)

I actually been tracking this mod a bit myself...

But i play Ultra modded Skyrim

If you get bored Berg.. Check out some these screenies from my game and you can add me on Nexus if you like "Demonikone"

https://www.flickr.c...157656466649262

243 mods

I make my own enb presets etc etc....

<3 Skyrim

Nice lighting dude, love how your game looks!

I've never really been into that "let's make everyone have big boobs" kind of modding, but eh, tastes differ.

Yeah sure, I'll add you. Not making any mods myself though, just a mindless consumer. :D

• DeeRax likes this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Yeah, body shapes etc a totaly prefrence, body slide is great for that, only reason mine looks like that is because the COS body I use with hdt bits for that LL SL mod :P

small things and stuff, my skyrim is pretty brutal though, you dont "die" as such, you end up sold to slavers or something... there is over 125 death alternatives in my game, its fully adult only though.

If you like my enb style I can probability give you the files etc, you just wouldnt be able to share it as Im not the SOLE creator

here is an UPDATED image from my ENB settings atm...

Spoiler

i make the odd one on occasion, I think ive made a couple presets and a home, a follower, nothing special :P

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

Interrobang87

Interrobang87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Like clockwork I get the skyrim bug every 8 months so I'll def try this out.

@Demitron- do you keep a simple list of what mods you use? I'm always interested in adding mods to my master before I start a new play through. Always wind up finding stuff that slipped through the cracks or quality stuff that just never became popular enough to turn up in my searches.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Yeah man i Do, Though its a pretty heavy build to be honest,

Alot of scripts etc etc,

I can prob send it to ya if u wanna look

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 03 June 2016 - 06:46 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, Mod, Mannimarco, Video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users