• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

portable missile homing scanner - automatic missile homing device that locks the rocketeer and bruiser targeting on to the closest enemy mech inside scanner radius

• Badtings likes this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Sorry to tell you, but this won't help Rocketeer in any way; maybe Bruiser, but Rocketeer has a turret mode that locks hellfires for you. It's also only useful for 1 mech(which is arguable at best), not the 18 we have in game. 

• snoopy187 likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

cool.  haha but would b pretty fun to uze with the rocketeer so u wouldn't have to go into turret mode.  would probably b overpowered too if your teammates who are also piloting the rocketeer and bruiser could step inside the radius and use it too

Edited by snoopy187, 12 May 2016 - 03:30 AM.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

ooorrrrr you could just use regular lock on like the rest of everyone and not have to rely on a device for lock ons.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Keep generating ideas :D

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

@Silverfire   tru.  would still like to have it so i wouldn't have to bother pressing the middle mouse button.  im a lazy dood.  automatic hellfire lockonz would b sweet tho.  besides having to go into turret mode i mean

Edited by snoopy187, 12 May 2016 - 10:23 AM.

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

I want a remote controlled rocket that does tons of damage that you go into first person mode to pilot. All the while maybe you take 50% more damage and any damage will knock you out of control made. Make it laughably slow too, but not too slow but also with a large aoe and rapid damage falloff

Kinda like the barney missile from that old play-station 3 game warhawk

Edited by Flifang, 12 May 2016 - 11:41 AM.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

these posts have literally given me cancer

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Related discussion:

https://community.pl...-fire-missiles/

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Remote missiles is pretty cool.

Flares would b awesome especially for battling in 'Bunker' map

Cancer? lilwizzy looking thru your topix u haven't thought up chit. 4 of my ideaz would make this game better. Instead of missle homing scanner I should have just said we need 'lockon' new headset voice command in Hawkin keybind settings so I don't have 2 uze the bullsh1t middle mouse button. But sumthin like dat we won't see 4 another 20 yearz

Edited by snoopy187, 12 May 2016 - 03:12 PM.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

I like the part about 4 and 20.

• snoopy187 likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

:rolleyes:

• StubbornPuppet likes this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

Sorry.  That was bad.

• snoopy187 likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Remote missiles is pretty cool.

Flares would b awesome especially for battling in 'Bunker' map

Cancer? lilwizzy looking thru your topix u haven't thought up chit. 4 of my ideaz would make this game better. Instead of missle homing scanner I should have just said we need 'lockon' new headset voice command in Hawkin keybind settings so I don't have 2 uze the bullsh1t middle mouse button. But sumthin like dat we won't see 4 another 20 yearz

I would LOOOOVE FLARES!! Especially on BUNKER :D

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

@StubbornPuppet    haha i put that there cause i don't smoke marijuana.  like Merlin once said in the movie the sword in the stone  "Never touch the stuff."

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
Game deployables shouldn't dumb down the way the game plays and make playing the game easier. It should diversify it and enhance it, not make it even simpler for lazy people. You already don't have to aim them very well for tracking, sheesh.

I cannot support an idea that duplicates an already existing mechanic that would fail at replacing an already existing mechanic due to its relative pointlessness because of an already existing mechanic.

Have I mentioned that lockon is already an already existing mechanic that pretty much any knowledgeable Hellfire player knows and understands to be useful?

Edited by Silverfire, 13 May 2016 - 05:05 PM.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

That's precisely why I haven't played WoW in over a year now 

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

@silverfire   what i thought up doesn't dumb down anything and for me isn't pointless at all.  it'z kickazz tek-nology.  mechanik replacing already mechanik, whatever, thatz yor little point of view.  for me it makes it quicker.  and like the scanner and scrambler, when someone equips it, anyone who iz on my team who iz piloting the rocketeer or bruiser would b able 2 uze it also.  az i said before, along with the headset lockon voice command, itz so i dont have 2 uze the bullsh1t middle mouse button.  if yor such a freakin expert with the freakin middle mouse button good fer freakin u.  skrew the middle mouse button.  if i had a real mech and wuz killin enemyz with it i'd rather have headset voice command or equip a homing missile scanner then deal with the slow azz process of messing around with a dumbazz button i didn't have 2.  i'm a decent pilot that luvz battling in Hawken and i wuz playing Hawken earlier today and wuz wishing i had it.  it would kik azz.  and if this device were real i'd equip it and uze it all the time, it will never b tho cuz who knowz if Hawken will be anything more than what it iz now. 

Edited by snoopy187, 13 May 2016 - 09:15 PM.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

@silverfire   what i thought up doesn't dumb down anything and for me isn't pointless at all.  it's kick ass technology.  Mechanic replacing current mechanic whatever, that's your little point of view.  for me it makes it quicker.  and like the scanner and scrambler, when someone equips it, anyone who is on my team who is piloting the Rocketeer or Bruiser would be able to use it also.  As I said before, along with the headset lock-on voice command, it's so i don't have to use the bullsh1t middle mouse button.  If your such a freaking expert with the freaking middle mouse button good fer freaking u.  Screw the middle mouse button.  if i had a real mech and was killing enemies with it i'd rather have headset voice command or equip a homing missile scanner then deal with the slow  process of messing around with a  button i didn't have to.  i'm a decent pilot that loves battling in Hawken and i was playing Hawken earlier today and was wishing i had it.  it would kick ass.  and if this device were real i'd equip it and use it all the time, it will never be tho because who knows if Hawken will be anything more than what it is now. 

I tried to fix this hot mess of a paragraph. I'm not sure if it worked.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

snoopy187

snoopy187

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

yup writin angry murican aint my bag.  im usually a pretty kik bak typa guy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users