• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CommanderFlame

CommanderFlame

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Aha, ladies and gents.

Thanks for actually clicking on this little post in the (Med Bay?) section of the forum!

I haven't been hanging around on the forums much anymore, but I was once very active here.

Because I heard Hawken was under new managment (good luck Reloaded) I started playing again for the past few months.

Then, I did it. I came back to the forums. And can you possibly guess what greeted me?

Hawken's welcome home present! A locked down account. Whenever I go to like a post or repost something, I get this message.

"AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

You have run out of positive likes for the day."

Then I knew Meteor ent. was really nuts then, but I continued browsing the forums.

And THEN I found out I have one more post left for the day, and I was like, "Well, shoot. Might as well ask what the heck happened to the people who know the most. Obviously, the forums should hear my woes."

And now I'm here, wondering if said moderator ever approved my post for you all to look at and comment on my stupidity.

Please, If anyone knows how to restore your account o

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Aha, ladies and gents.

Thanks for actually clicking on this little post in the (Med Bay?) section of the forum!

I haven't been hanging around on the forums much anymore, but I was once very active here.

Because I heard Hawken was under new managment (good luck Reloaded) I started playing again for the past few months.

Then, I did it. I came back to the forums. And can you possibly guess what greeted me?

Hawken's welcome home present! A locked down account. Whenever I go to like a post or repost something, I get this message.

"AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

You have run out of positive likes for the day."

Then I knew Meteor ent. was really nuts then, but I continued browsing the forums.

And THEN I found out I have one more post left for the day, and I was like, "Well, shoot. Might as well ask what the heck happened to the people who know the most. Obviously, the forums should hear my woes."

And now I'm here, wondering if said moderator ever approved my post for you all to look at and comment on my stupidity.

Please, If anyone knows how to restore your account o

Meteor Entertainment is dead and good riddance. They drove this game into the ground with horrible financial decisions that crippled the development capability of Adhesive, the actual developers.  

Reloaded Inc. now owns Hawken and the issues you describe are countermeasures to obscene harassment directed at the current community manager and spilling over onto all of us. Your posts must be approved by the mod(s?!?) until you reach 5 posts. Thereafter you can post as much as you like. If you happen to be a gore-spambot after all, we find you like we found Adhesive and Meteor and break your kneecaps. You are limited to 5 likes because we live in desperate times and rationing of positive feelings has been implemented to ensure that what remains of the Hawken fanbase does not burn out in the months of silence that we face from the devs.  

Welcome to the Hawken forums. Just play the game.

• SparkyJJC, Bergwein and Knowledge70 like this

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Long story short, when ADH/MTR went under, the forums also got shutdown for non-payment.  The hosting company tried to keep it as long as they could, but eventually the forums at the time ended up going to the bit bucket in the sky,

Reloaded, when they got the IP, contacted the hosting company to see if there was a backup of the forums...  somewhere, but it was not to be.

So, the forums were 'reset' and we all started from scratch.

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

CommanderFlame

CommanderFlame

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks, guys.

I appreciate the feedback and explanation.

I would have replied sooner, but the forums decided to not give me my latest post until just now.

See you on Illal.

-- Flam3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users