- - - - - disconnect internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Xerfes

Xerfes

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So my problem is that when I lanched the game my pc disconnects from the internet as long as the game runs.

I find it out when I could't log in and when I tried password recovery steam was in offline mode so I checked my internet connection and I was disconnected. As soon as I close hawken my pc reconnect to the internet. I tried it several times to check if it is a problem between hawken and my pc.

Hawken and Steam are both new installed . I searched on several Hawken forum but I didn't find someone who had exactly the same problem. I might be blind and someone else had this problem and I just didn't find his post but I like to play Hawken and wish to play it again.

I'm not directly connected to the router my connection runs over an Devolo adapter. That might be a problem for hawken but when... I have no idea why. I hope someone knows about this problem or knew how to solve it.

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

try ctrl alt delete and lower the hawken priority, or perhaps whatever dashboard for your powerline adapter uses, run it as administrator, also go to device manager and find your network device and uncheck "allow this device to shut down to save power" and in any case, click start, type "event viewer" and this may reveal your problem if else fails

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: disconnect, internet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users