• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

13438868_273227283040447_112339851896223Cant go into detail , its a railroad thing but sweet mother of god...... apparently its ok to break the rules if you go to lunch on time!

• DemitronPrime likes this

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Are you high?

• hoghead likes this

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Are you high?

Sadly no I'm not allowed to get high for another 5 years! sigh :sad: Ill try to explain.... at my job we get paid extra if we are not allowed to go lunch after 5hrs. 40mins.  on duty [contract agreement] company trying to get around not paying even if it violates a Federal rule. I'm just bitchin. I dont blame um , just in my work place the company spent 25 million in late lunch claims last year. That's what this post is about. Unless your a railroader its hard to explain. anyone else out there have this problem? anyone?  

Edited by hoghead, 24 June 2016 - 08:02 AM.

• DemitronPrime likes this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

• Miscellaneous, ticklemyiguana, Bergwein and 1 other like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

AXgnWyr.png

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Are you high?

Sadly no I'm not allowed to get high for another 5 years! sigh :sad: Ill try to explain.... at my job we get paid extra if we are not allowed to go lunch after 5hrs. 40mins.  on duty [contract agreement] company trying to get around not paying even if it violates a Federal rule. I'm just bitchin. I dont blame um , just in my work place the company spent 25 million in late lunch claims last year. That's what this post is about. Unless your a railroader its hard to explain. anyone else out there have this problem? anyone?  

Translating HH's reply:

"No, but I'd like to be."

• hoghead and DemitronPrime like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

That used to be the case with me. Now I am Salary worker and I can take lunch whenever. It does have it perks but I do miss hourly.

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

DEJA VU

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

HIGHER ON THE STREET

AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO COME HOME
CALLING YOU!

AND THE SUBJECT'S A MYSTERY
STANDING ON MY FEET

IT'S SO HARD WHEN I TRY TO BELIEVE

WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

• DerMax likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

13509107_273808479648994_520061713622443Real world simulator. Yeah that's me I'm the pretty one!

Edited by hoghead, 25 June 2016 - 09:40 AM.

• phed, Drrt4, Bergwein and 1 other like this

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

just in my work place the company spent 25 million in late lunch claims last year. That's what this post is about. Unless your a railroader its hard to explain. anyone else out there have this problem? anyone?  

late lunches suck. getting slammed and going 7 hours with no lunch I'd want an hour out of service or 30 min out of service plus 30 minutes paid out. as it stands i get significantly less than that. hey wait this isn't the union discussion board.

G2R is viable.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

public transit bus driving.  straight shift, if you get a 10 or 20 minute break between route directions (in/out) you can park it at a stop in front of a burger joint, haul ass in, and get ketchup on your tie while you start the route.  ATU in Virginia is a useless (right-to-work state) investment of monthly union dues.  after 3 years of it i tossed my ID to the dispatcher and walked out.  i was the last of my initial training class of 24 to quit, half bailed just as soon as they got their CDL--99% turnover rate.  they hire about 300 people a year to fill 250 driving positions.  every year.

count your blessings, it could be a lot worse.

sounds familiar like CSX or NS

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

despite all the stresses of your work... you are really an unsung hero hog... dont let stupid people break rules XD

#igetit

since you cant smoke, have a drink :P

Edited by -TDM- Demitron-Prime, 27 June 2016 - 02:06 AM.

• hoghead likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

wolfrock

wolfrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

half bailed just as soon as they got their CDL--99% turnover rate.  they hire about 300 people a year to fill 250 driving positions.  every year.

count your blessings, it could be a lot worse.

sounds familiar like CSX or NS

That's terrible. yeah I really shouldn't complain, I actually really like it at work, most of the time. Every time I think of complaining about something (that isn't grievance-level) I think: wait, we got it pretty good. But if I could Train Sim 2016 in real life for work (as hoghead) then that would be dope.

Edited by wolfrock, 27 June 2016 - 05:13 AM.

G2R is viable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users