* * * * * 1 votes Xbox One Xbone

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ZLink95

ZLink95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello I'm an Xbox gamer/streamer and the idea I have is customizing your mech with a personal are like predetermined stickers, letters and numbers.

• MomOw and Luaq like this

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

see this is something we all want also how did you get here gg, An xbox player in the PC sub forums get more of y'all in here lets talk!

• Luaq likes this

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

BlindSniperZ20

BlindSniperZ20

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

see this is something we all want also how did you get here gg, An xbox player in the PC sub forums get more of y'all in here lets talk!

We xbox players dont have our own sub forum, at least not that I can find. So we are kinda forced to be in the PC ones.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

We xbox players dont have our own sub forum, at least not that I can find. So we are kinda forced to be in the PC ones.

Logging in with your Xbox account will take you to the Xbox forums, which we pc users can't even access.
  • Miscellaneous and DemitronPrime like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

now tell us your experiences damnit!

giphy.gif

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Played it till my hand was sore https://www.twitch.t...ydus/v/76268892

I'm a total console noob, and used the default controls.

I found great difficulty making my self shoot. It took a real conscious effort to stop moving and shoot.

But that's something that can be overcome with practice and/or the ability to remap the controls.

I was delighted to enjoy very well balanced games overall. With such a large population of players in the console world, the mmr system seems to shine.

Edited by CraftyDus, 04 July 2016 - 03:52 PM.

• DieselCat and DemitronPrime like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Played it till my hand was sore https://www.twitch.t...ydus/v/76268892

I'm a total console noob, and used the default controls.

I found great difficulty making my self shoot. It took a real conscious effort to stop moving and shoot.

But that's something that can be overcome with practice and/or the ability to remap the controls.

I was delighted to enjoy very well balanced games overall. With such a large population of players in the console world, the mmr system seems to shine.

Oh a real opinion lol

one i can trust! must get xbone now so i can stomp crafty smurfs...

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

CorradoDave

CorradoDave

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Sync Accounts PC ---> Xbox 

I played  a lot on Pc and now iam playing on xbox.

But have to start from zero.

Pls make a Sync beetween the systems like gtav

SkyyHI8o8

SkyyHI8o8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What I'd like to know is...

1. Why can we not change primary weapons on the Xbox?

Is this an error or something that needs to be changed? When I research it online I find that it's supposedly possible. Is that true or rumor?

2. Are new mech's added to the game on a regular basis or has it just been the same for years?

I'm familiar with playing World of Tanks and it seems as if they give more incentive to purchase credits and unique vehicles. Will this be the same?

3. You say "Log In w/ your Xbox Acct"... How?

Whenever I try to it says it isn't found. Is there another log in screen to use Xbox accounts?

Thanks for the assistance.

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

more things are in the shute for development but we'll see on when and what.

PC is still waiting for it's relaunch

Oh boy do we all need new maps though...

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

What I'd like to know is...

1. Why can we not change primary weapons on the Xbox?

Is this an error or something that needs to be changed? When I research it online I find that it's supposedly possible. Is that true or rumor?

2. Are new mech's added to the game on a regular basis or has it just been the same for years?

I'm familiar with playing World of Tanks and it seems as if they give more incentive to purchase credits and unique vehicles. Will this be the same?

3. You say "Log In w/ your Xbox Acct"... How?

Whenever I try to it says it isn't found. Is there another log in screen to use Xbox accounts?

Thanks for the assistance.

1. This is not an error.  This was an intentional move by developers to lock down customization in a mech game that previously had customization.

2. Contrary to what is advertised (30+ mechs), none of these mechs are new.  Half of them are previously existing mechs and the other half are the same exact mechs except statistically superior.

3. logging into the forums or into the playhawken.com site should give you an option to log in with a PS4 or Xbox account. 

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Rebeldawg23

Rebeldawg23

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yo just wondering why there is barely any customization options in HAWKEN. Like actually being able to paint the limbs of your mech instead of having boring grey to choose from for each single one. More decorations, Insignias, and just basic customization options for any game. The game itself is alright but it would probably be more fun if you could make the bot look like how you want it to. Is this because it's free-to-play and you guys need revenue? Not trying to be mean just asking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users