- - - - - accounts migration pc xbox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sepulcro

Sepulcro

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So.... I used to play Hawken until two years ago. I played for a long time and invest real money in this game. I got excited to see the launch of the Xbox version, but before diving again into Hawken, I wonder if there are plans to migrate accounts from PC to XBOX.

I'm considering getting a founders pack, but would not want to use it to reacquire what I already own on your PC.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

No sorry they're unable to be linked. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Jonny_Z

Jonny_Z

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I would gladly pay just to get my mechs....especially my rasafarian repair bot from the Xmas Yeti challenge years ago. I really love the game but don't wanna put another 80 hours into it. I don't even want my current credits or MC....just my babies back.....

XBOX Tag: NoPickles4You
PC: Jonny_Z

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I would gladly pay just to get my mechs....especially my rasafarian repair bot from the Xmas Yeti challenge years ago. I really love the game but don't wanna put another 80 hours into it. I don't even want my current credits or MC....just my babies back.....

XBOX Tag: NoPickles4You
PC: Jonny_Z

wont happen man.... ever...

No sorry they're unable to be linked. 

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accounts, migration, pc, xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users