• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

RUHmfuU.gif

Dat Piloting

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

RUHmfuU.gif

10/10

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

10/10

1000/10 corrected your typo :P

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

http://hawken.heroku...com/user/bkcat1

You can still find some of his humor in the nicknames he gave his robots. 

See you on Illal, pilot.

• Guns_N_Rozer, LoC_TR and CraftyDus like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
So tragic to lose such an invaluable community member, team mate, and most of all friend.

I'm crushed by this loss, he was one of my staunchest opponents and strongest allies, always raising the level of competition and sportsmanship.

May my friendslist never reset. You'll be missed buddy.
  • LoC_TR and Arkhaun like this

LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

I'll miss you Brandt. I am proud to call you my friend. See you on the other side.

• LEmental and Arkhaun like this

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

I still cannot believe he is gone. :( I miss bkcat. Dem duals. 

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

IronJelly

IronJelly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I just learned tonight of this terrible news about Brandt 'bkcat1' Hatch.  I use to steam call him to get West Coast matches going when coms didn't exist.  He was a well rounded guy when interacting, showing kindness and grace.

Some side stories;
He took time to play with my daughter and I in HWK, trying to keep her alive in tdm using the Tech. My daughter has always asked after that when I play(ed) HWK if bkcat1 was playing before moving onto the next name she remembered. 

Sometimes he had friends over showing them things in HWK or Space Engineer's when I dropped him a line to see if he would join us. When he could, he was in doing his thang, crushing me! Like Crockrocket said, he would have to que last to get in with us.

Doing some duels, he was explaining to me how to boost, side boost, boost, side boost to get away when low health. I told him he might as well be warping ( ping/lag) because he was uncanny at avoiding shots when he evaded ( more like my poor aim). He laughed (knowing it was my poor aim), so I asked him what keyboard he uses..., he responds with "stock".  I'm confused a little and say "stock what?", bkcat1: "stock HP keyboard".... hahaha, I lost it as I thought it was funny yet I was on a cliff hanger to research this OP keyboard he was using.  Such a down to earth guy, maximizing his tools, his talents in the sketch book ( would love to see it in person ) and making lasting impressions upon people he met.

You're truly missed by many bkcat1, blessings to your friends, family and loved ones.

/JJ

• crockrocket, Miscellaneous and ticklemyiguana like this

Rated Dynomite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users