Ranked play DESPERATELY NEEDED!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

(Xbox)CrazyCaboose009

(Xbox)CrazyCaboose009

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts

I understand we all need to start somewhere and we all get better by playing, but I DON'T WANT NOOBS ON MY TEAM!!!!!! especially when the WHOLE ENEMY TEAM ARE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS!!!! 

Without the addition of a ranked mode and the fix of the matchmaking system for all game modes, the life span of the game is going to be VERY short lived. 

It is THE BEST multiplayer game i have played in a LONG time, easily DESTROYING battlefield, and it even just barely beats rainbow six siege. But if the matchmaking isn't fixed soon, im not gonna be playing the game for much longer. If i can't play the game with people that actually know what they are doing, then, how can i possibly have ANY fun??? There is no fun when your teammates can't do anything for themselves, you at the top of the leaderboard, but only on your teams leaderboard, b/c every engagement leads to you demise b/c the enemies are staying together while your team is who knows where. 

Also, having a ranked play would encourage more players to use mics in game, like in siege.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Dude. This game has been out on Xbox for four days. You're all noobs. Chill.  

Matchmaking is broken across the board, you might as well just focus on personal improvement and carry hard.

• ticklemyiguana likes this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

You are already playing with a ranking system on the matchmaker, and I have observed that it works very well with all of these filled xbox servers. The system does run into trouble if the population is low. Let's hope that doesn't come very soon on the xbox.

You can't win them all.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

(Xbox)ocktos

(Xbox)ocktos

• Xbox Members
  • 16 posts
Even with that it won't last on consoles... Everyone on console wants to squad up into platoons or wing whatever you want to call it, and if you can't even be in the same team as your squad members. In the match then what's the point to even have the feature.

I know all my friends stop playing and refuse to support it cause of this.

Its a pitty lots of those friends enjoyed the gameplay, and the other half as soon as they heard you get seperated in matches even in a party. The other uninstalled the game not even giving it a chance

Edited by (Xbox)ocktos, 04 July 2016 - 04:02 PM.

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 52 posts

I'd like to see a competitive play eventually with decent prizes of cosmetics/ HC and MC for players depending on their personal/ team ranking.

• (Xbox)AdhesiveNewt likes this

Incinerator + Berzerker = Bae

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

• Xbox Members
  • 14 posts

Playing a social game can be fun to meet new people who are chill and dont flip out over a loss. Something to play and just chill. But competitive play makes it so we can take those cool new friends and beat up on a group of losers.  It also challenges each player to play at a level that the game was designed for. I believe ranked play caters to a group of people that need to be challenged. This same group has probably become bored with social playlist and need that competitive gameplay. 

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

• Xbox Members
  • 14 posts

I should stress that this competitive game mode should be filled with prizes and loot equal to the level that they are playing at.

(Xbox)CraftyDus

(Xbox)CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 33 posts

if enough of you guys can form teams and are interested, we can organize matches into a competitive league.

PC version has had 3 regular seasons of matches in TDM and MA modes, as well as 3v3 cup tourneys and a 6v6 siege cup at TPG

http://www.tpgleague.org/hwkna/

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users