• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Black_Knight_Sky

Black_Knight_Sky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

A way to create/join clans ingame, and have joining add a tag to your callsign.

That is all.

dopual4fd3c.png

SigmaOmega

SigmaOmega

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

I know this has been discussed breifly to the devs in teamspeak. It may be brought up again

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

It's a ways away I think. There was an attempt at implementation during closed beta, I believe. Don't think it worked out.

Col_Havoc

Col_Havoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

waiting for updates on this one. clans would be awesome

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

It's a ways away I think. There was an attempt at implementation during closed beta, I believe. Don't think it worked out.

they have been briefly perused. never even close though.

A way to create/join clans ingame, and have joining add a tag to your callsign.

That is all.

a system through the game client is not the way to go. we need a system web based so that the devs can pull trafic to the web site. also we need a system that is easy to use and able to track player stats and player activity and give the people who need that info an easy way to access it. also we need a clan battle system that works like ashfire's new scrimbot side project. there are many features that i would like to see. but i dont think it will happen for a little while. but i do think it should be made a priority. without a solid clan system, hawken just feels casual too me. we need to build a sense of community that makes people want to be a part of.

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Black_Knight_Sky

Black_Knight_Sky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

The way the forum and game are linked there could be both an ingame, and a forum system. The point being, not everyone is going to want to visit the site, but everyone's ingame at some point. Making a system ingame is more practical, plus if they incorporate like ingame chat channels for things like finding groups/recruiting for clans there will most def be clans that mostly exist solely ingame.

dopual4fd3c.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users