- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DasMalkavian

DasMalkavian

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I know this won't be an option for PS4 so we can rule that out.

It is to my understanding that microsoft is leaning towards buying one game and it carrying over to the other console. Now I was wondering if we could do this with Hawken, or at a minimum have our points be on one profile for all consoles.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Reloaded could* shove any console player in the same servers as PC players. But they shouldnt. Ate least not yet.

Profiles cannot be same for PC, Xbone and Ploystation have their own login systems.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

inb4 post moved to some console forum. cross platform? nah clearly needs to be limited to one console chosen at random, especially if it's a forum post

• DieselCat likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

Don't rule out anything.  Rocket League (freaking awesome game) has cross-platform play between PC, Xbox and PS4.  Right now, Xbox and PS4 players can play cross-platform with PC players.  The developer (Psyonix) has already finished a build of the game that allows PS4, Xbox and PC to all be in the same matches together as well - that's right, Xbox One and PS4 players playing together online - and they are just waiting on Sony to give the final "OK" on pushing it into the live build of the game.

• phed likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users