- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

QUADxDAMAGE

QUADxDAMAGE

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So in Hawkenball there would be two teams, each with their own goal at their starting location, and a ball in the center of the map. When the match starts everyone races to the ball to pick it up and take it to the opposing teams goal to score a point. When you get killed you drop the ball and anyone can pick it up. The first team to 10 points, or whichever team has the most points when the clock runs out (15 minutes?) wins.

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

This has been suggested one hundred million times already, and the answer has always been "no", because there's Rocket League.

• dorobo likes this

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

-snip-

I wonder where you got this idea from...

*COUGH COUGH* Overwatch summer games *COUGH COUGH*

• FEF-FEFington likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Spoiler

HubbaBubba9849

HubbaBubba9849

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Haha, I've suggested something like this before.

What if, instead of being able to pick up the ball, you had to shoot it to knock it around? Imagine having brawlers and vanguards be the goalies and scouts and zerkers be the offense with your raiders and assaults playing defense. Imagine custom arenas with moving terrain and ramps to launch off of. Imagine being the SS that snipes the ball away from enemy control. Imagine hail-mary tow punting the ball to your teammate ready to score at the enemy goal at the last second.

In the end, the bottom line is community created content would do wonders for hawken's lastibility.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

This has been suggested one hundred million times already, and the answer has always been "no", because there's Rocket League.

hehehe also overwatch brought the same game mode lucio summer game :teehee:

Edited by Guns_N_Rozer, 11 August 2016 - 02:13 PM.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

I wonder where you got this idea from...

*COUGH COUGH* Overwatch summer games *COUGH COUGH*

*COUGH COUGH* TF2 Pass Time *COUGH COUGH*

• Chickin likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

I got this idea from knocking presents around on winter last eco. Shut up, dermax. It's fun.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

I got this idea from knocking presents around on winter last eco. Shut up, dermax. It's fun.

I also got this idea from kicking those presents around (because sometimes you can find an indestructible one), but then I remembered I don't want the devs spend their dev time on this silly game mode when there's so much else to do.

• dorobo and Guns_N_Rozer like this

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

It would be nice if they created a line of mechs specifically made for sport-like game modes.

What the Heca-

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

how about a game where the ball explodes, and a bunch of raiders on each team is supposed to take the ball and explode it on the other team's VIP? great 

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

I got this idea from the early closed beta when you could still kick around the trucks and those round fuel tank looking things without them immediatly disintegrating.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

I got this idea from the early closed beta when you could still kick around the trucks and those round fuel tank looking things without them immediatly disintegrating.

Sometimes I go into Explore maps and destroy all the trucks on the map for lols

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

I also got this idea from kicking those presents around (because sometimes you can find an indestructible one), but then I remembered I don't want the devs spend their dev time on this silly game mode when there's so much else to do.

You make them indestructible by knocking them loose with another destructible object.
  • DerMax likes this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Chickin

Chickin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

*COUGH COUGH* TF2 Pass Time *COUGH COUGH*

*COUGH COUGH* Room Zoom *COUGH COUGH*

chickin.png

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

Sometimes I go into Explore maps and destroy all the trucks on the map for lols

I was just facetiously contributing to the one-upsmanship that was going on about "coming up with ideas first".  I did that back then, but there's really nothing new under the sun. 

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users