- - - - - montage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I rushed this, bc the upload studio crashed on me three times and I lost all of my progress, but it isnt so bad. I also have a problem with deciding which clips were the best, oh well. I will make another one soon with different clips. Does any one know how to add music to clips in upload?

http://xboxclips.com...b6-7860d1bb65eb

• (Xbox)st1cky98 likes this

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
You can record voice-overs so I would assume that, if you used the same trick people on CoD or Halo do to play music through their system but still over the voice comm, you might be able to do it that way but idk the method, try Youtube

Otherwise, nice clips! Gotta love Raider

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I thought about doing that, but I was worried about the quality. I will have to check it out for the next one. 

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx

(Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx

• Xbox Members
  • 24 posts
You can download your clips from xboxclips and then use a program to make montages and add music. That's what I do. I use the basic program that came with my hdpvr.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: montage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users