- - - - - charge mech charge mech

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Is there any sort of schedule being followed regarding the release of the CIV, 36M, and Charge mechs?? 

Or are they just doing the whole "coming soon" gimmick?

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
CIV has been released for a while now. Top left on the mech tree. No idea about the others. CIV was supposed to be a 1 week exclusive and lasted two. So by that standard the 36m should of been released already. Funny thing is the Charge is locked to the founders bundle which was also only supposed to stay for launch week and it's been how long now?

Also just checked psn store CIV and 36M bundles are no longer there so really check the mech tree carefully.

Edited by (PS4)War_MachineXL, 15 September 2016 - 06:54 PM.

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

CIV has been released for a while now. Top left on the mech tree. No idea about the others. CIV was supposed to be a 1 week exclusive and lasted two. So by that standard the 36m should of been released already. Funny thing is the Charge is locked to the founders bundle which was also only supposed to stay for launch week and it's been how long now?

Also just checked psn store CIV and 36M bundles are no longer there so really check the mech tree carefully.

Oh, should've clarified that i was only asking about the charge mech. I noticed the CIV a while ago and a little more recently the 36M. they just kind of popped up out of nowhere (as in, i don't think an update had to be downloaded). So i'm wondering about the charge. I probably have enough hawken money (blue money?) to get it on the day it's released.

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
Quoted from the store page "An incredible deal only available for launch week. Get a head start on the competition. Includes:
o Early access to a fully upgraded G2-Charge mech and an exclusive skin:" so should of been released a very long time ago.

Then again it's Reloaded were talking about. Only way to get them to do anything right at all is to keep bugging them about it.

Edited by (PS4)War_MachineXL, 15 September 2016 - 07:27 PM.

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Still haven't seen the charge mech. Is that a PC exclusive?

And i noticed the early access bundle for the ORD is out. Does anyone know when it'll be available to buy with xp money?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: charge, mech, charge mech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users