- - - - - missions dynamic rotating alternating killzone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Anyone that has played killzone knows what I'm talking about. 

The game might start out with team deathmatch (Any mode, really) but after it ends, the clock just counts down a few seconds and a new game mode starts such as capture the flag or capture & hold on the current map in the current game. NO loading screen. 

YES PLEASE.

• (PS4)kdesmo likes this

(PS4)kdesmo

(PS4)kdesmo

• PlayStation Members
  • 18 posts

Killzone is the only other FPS worth playing for me.  Killzone warzone is awesome and would love to see that in Hawken.  The only problem with implementing warzone-style in Hawken is that with only 6 players per team, lopsided teams would stay lopsided for even longer.  Even so, I'd love to see this in Hawken.  Thanks for suggesting it!

• (PS4)F0ppery likes this

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

Killzone is the only other FPS worth playing for me.  Killzone warzone is awesome and would love to see that in Hawken.  The only problem with implementing warzone-style in Hawken is that with only 6 players per team, lopsided teams would stay lopsided for even longer.  Even so, I'd love to see this in Hawken.  Thanks for suggesting it!

Yeah, Killzone has been the only shooter on PS4 worthy of my attention until Hawken came out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: missions, dynamic, rotating, alternating, killzone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users