Photo

WarWed Nov 18 - "Mo' missions, mo' money" by MC eth0 FEAT. HESTONED

- - - - - war wednesday swag #warwed #hwkNchill missions deathmatch bounty HOYEAHPEGGYHILL

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I don't think you guys are ready for everything I've got this week. But that's okay because you've got a couple days to prepare. This time we have two missions and twice the opportunity for you to win that cold, hard, in-game cash. BLOW IT ALL ON COSMETICS YOU WONT REGRET IT

As always, we'll meet up on the community teamspeak @9:30pm EST:  ts5.gameservers.com:9152
For map mods and custom games to request, observe a list of community favorites. If both missions are full at 9:30 we may not be able to do repeats. If agreed upon by attendees (or if we're waiting on more pilots) we can stagger the missions.

hj16Xku.png
:::: COMMUNITY BOUNTY v0.16 LOG 2015.11.18 ADJUSTED FOR SOL

TARGET:
HESTONED
Spoiler

:::: COMMUNITY MISSION v0.16 LOG 2015.11.18 ADJUSTED FOR SOL

SUBJECT:
PACKAGE MISPLACED
Spoiler

Edited by eth0, 17 November 2015 - 10:22 AM.

• Silverfire, Miscellaneous, Meraple and 5 others like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts
No class/mech stacking. No more than 1 heavy mech.

wait. what if not only me love to play on brawler? ;D

also, good luck, hestoned... xD

Edited by nepacaka, 17 November 2015 - 12:54 AM.

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
" and stacking mechs.

That Souless Bastard. *TPG Admin mind melds with OmniNept* BANT. 

Good luck Pilots. 

I will be  stuck giving a long boring group presentation on the struggles (myth vs reality) of indie game development.

Edited by CounterlogicMan, 17 November 2015 - 01:56 AM.

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Subject Misplaced could do with some clarification:

1. What is the precise win condition? Does the carrier need to blow up with EU in the base or just be destroyed by base defenses? One of these things is easy to do, the other is nearly impossible.
  2. If the carrier is destroyed before delivery, do they have to grab 200 EU again, drop some of it a their base and then make transit again?
  3. If transit requires the entire team to be in base before starting, how is the team that is down a carrier supposed to hit the enemy team back? Having to recall the entire team basically hands the opposing team a solid 30 seconds to a minute of free advancement.

Other than that, love it. Will show to try and murder hestoned the most.

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

I will be  stuck giving a long boring group presentation on the struggles (myth vs reality) of indie game development.

This pucking guy! thats an eoc joke Will there be any references to Adhesive? Stream your presentation to us! For Babaji!

Subject Misplaced could do with some clarification:

1. What is the precise win condition? Does the carrier need to blow up with EU in the base or just be destroyed by base defenses? One of these things is easy to do, the other is nearly impossible.
  2. If the carrier is destroyed before delivery, do they have to grab 200 EU again, drop some of it a their base and then make transit again?
  3. If transit requires the entire team to be in base before starting, how is the team that is down a carrier supposed to hit the enemy team back? Having to recall the entire team basically hands the opposing team a solid 30 seconds to a minute of free advancement.

Other than that, love it. Will show to try and murder hestoned the most.

I got my grammar checked but don't have an extra Amid around for times like this. ;)

1. The carrier need only be destroyed by base defenses. The carrier is not required to have the EU after inspection.

2. No, carrying the EU during transit is not required. Logistically this doesn't make sense but it's in the interest of the gameplay.

3. Transit begins once. A respawning carrier does not need to wait for their allies the second time around.

While we're at it, should carriers be required to return to their death location after respawn and does it have to be turret mode?
For now, no. Carriers must still exit the base in turret mode but are not required to revisit their grave.

I'll update the rules in OP, thanks!

• Amidatelion and lo_spaghetto like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

nilesy

nilesy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
The only people who play this crap are the ones who already spend money in game... enjoy this pointless crap

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

The only people who play this crap are the ones who already spend money in game... enjoy this pointless crap

The only people who post this fuzzy bunny are ones with no fuzzy bunnyng experience with it  whatsoever... enjoy being bad forever.

Seriously, you incredible douchemonger, we had three people who'd never been to a WW last night. Kindly copulate with a cactus.

• coldform, eth0 and OdinTheWise like this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

WARWED is far from pointless. It is the gateway that leads new players to the various organized communities. Hell the largest NA hawken clan got its start from WW, as well as facilitating its growth.

Please to be following scrublord amid's instructions, then report for speedbump duty.
  • eth0 likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Yeah, hate to beat a dead horse but you couldn't be farther from the truth. Here are some more facts:

It literally isnt crap.

People who spend money on the game arent the only ones there.

People spend money on MC for others, weekly.

WarWed is multi-purpose depending on when you want to stop counting.

We can't control the pubs but we can have a good time without them.

Your jimmies need not be rustled.

Edited by eth0, 19 November 2015 - 02:54 PM.

• coldform likes this

UYoy63i.png

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

not with that attitude

• coldform and eth0 like this

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: war, wednesday, swag, #warwed, #hwkNchill, missions, deathmatch, bounty, HOYEAHPEGGYHILL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users