15 replies to this topic

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:21 PM.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Fight ropefish and her mini-nukes for the title.

Edited by Amidatelion, 31 March 2015 - 08:22 PM.

• MacTep_6oT likes this

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted. 

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

jvt39uqo352p.png

Crion Logistics Corporation

The logistics corporation "Crion" was founded during the early days of the colonization of Illal and has been working in the shadows after the Hawken incident. Today we resurface to design the latest starships, mechs, and fighters. We hope that you will join us as allies for a better tomorrow and to return to Illal one day.

Disclaimer: Any client having connections to Sentium or Prosk will be put under arrest, interrogated and have his/her contract terminated. Any damage/destruction of property as well as any violation of the contract will result in permanent termination of all contracts and connections. We will not take responsibility for any self inflicted damage or injuries.

So I just realized that I've actually been a part of a clan that I've seen hide-nor-hair of.

It's not a clan but a fun group. There were a couple of attempts to get some smaller events going but most people weren't really interested.

This thread is more or less looking for those individuals who were a part of it, and would like to see it come back.

I do have the list of people that joined but let's see if some people show up on their own.  :tongue:  I don't mind setting up the thread (or letting someone else set it up) etc so it's back from the dead.

If not, then consider it the official disbanding of the clan until a later time.

Hold your horses. I don't remember you getting the permissions to officially disband the group. O_o

Ropefish left and it's kinda g4m5t3r and I who "inherited" the group.

If it were to be formed into a clan, it would be divided into the 'Technical' and the 'Theoretical', which basically means there would be a competitive component, and a component for players who want a place to call their own.

I joined the group because it was just a "fun group" and not a clan. If people want to remodel the group into a clan then that's okay but I'm out.

• EM1O and KilleR_OrigiNs like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

yup. i applied (about the time RopeFish bowed out--never saw who she handed it to) because it was a "non-clan" group.

be nice if it revived, but if it's turned into a clan, i'm done.

and i'll dammwell associate with Prosk if i want to...they pay graft really well, and are happy to see you (and your money) regardless.  ;)

See my Hawken Lore Biography for explanation:

https://community.pl...ts-lore/?p=1174

Edited by em1o, 01 April 2015 - 09:58 AM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

I've also got a list of peeps who were in it.  As ReEvolve said, the group was more of a 'fun, casual' group.  I wasn't able to join many events due to how busy I get.  Not sure about everyone else.

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, 01 April 2015 - 10:23 AM.

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted. 

MacTep_6oT

MacTep_6oT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

and? moving right along here, folks....

mjU56gg.jpg

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Ok, I got some time and I guess we should talk about the future of this fun group.

Hawken is back and so are a few of the members of this group. There was no kind of activity in this group for a long while. So I'd like to know who's still interested in playing Hawken and who's just here because he/she forgot that this group still exists.

Whoever is still interested in being a part of this group should post in here. I also posted an announcement in our Steam group.

Now, the big question is: What's going to happen from now on?

Do you want the group to stay as it is? Do you want to remodel it into a real clan? Or maybe create a casual and a competitive side of the same group? I'd like to hear some opinions on these possibilities.

Edited by ReEvolve, 07 April 2015 - 04:25 PM.

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Edited by KilleR_OrigiNs, 30 April 2015 - 10:22 PM.

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Count me in the nub crowd.  Can't compete with any of the pros with the schedule I have.  I'll try to hop in activities when I can.

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

• EM1O likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

The Casual/Competitive split would be good, and (yo, Merl) if this gets off the ground a custom "lounge" in the OUHawken TS would be good. At least it would give basement-tier players, (and ESPECIALLY) the 1250 newbies that really might be quite sharp, and struggling halfway decent players all a place to Hang Out and sharpen up their skills without wandering around LoneWolfing on the PvP server queues.

As the usually lowest mmr participant in War Wednesdays (~1650ish), I approve the dual setup concept!

:)

• KilleR_OrigiNs likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

KilleR_OrigiNs

KilleR_OrigiNs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Redacted.

Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

I just stumbled upon this thread.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users