- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Evacerberus

Evacerberus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Last played in August, now after the migration I'm missing my Predator, by and far my most used mech, I bought a few chassis cosmetics and have it fully loaded with different internals and items. I submitted a support ticket a week ago, how long does it usually take? I understand I am NOT the only person with this issue, but damn guys, this really went haywire.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

It could be LONG, Im talking about months.

They've been trying to fix the problems, I guess, but still unable to fix all the problems. ---This could also be the reason why they're not responding.

• Evacerberus likes this

Ic6j9zJ.png

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Made a ticket about that, they told me they gonna post on the forums once they know how to fix it. Until then your mech (and mine) is gone. No possibility to get that mech back until Reloaded have found out what the problem is.

Could be months, years or never.

• EM1O likes this

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Made a ticket about that, they told me they gonna post on the forums once they know how to fix it. Until then your mech (and mine) is gone. No possibility to get that mech back until Reloaded have found out what the problem is.

Could be months, years or never.

Well...I've had a mech went missing, and it returns somehow. Apparently RLD as well does not know exactly how did that happened---I'm just saying it's not impossible. 

But the same account still having other problems like mech state reset. Guess what we can do it's to remind RLD to look into our account, again and again. (until they give up)

Ic6j9zJ.png

onedemnoobs

onedemnoobs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

the issue is with the OLD data serves losing data during the migration....

zendesk submit a ticket and they will try fix it... its about all that can be done

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

14492368_1428077260540595_82261334396371

::eoc/bolt Pred::Eoc Infil::Vulcanador::Manguard::Hawkins Tech::Zerker::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Even in death a man can find peace in knowing he died for a cause greater than his own"

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I recommend printing a picture of your missing mech, with your in-game contact details underneath, and posting it on trees and power poles. Just in case someone has a found it and doesn't know where to return it.

May also have the side effect of getting more people into Hawken.
Would be better than RLD attempts to market the game for sure.

Edited by 6ixxer, 23 October 2016 - 06:19 PM.

• Evacerberus likes this

CheezZeus

CheezZeus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

if i use my main in pvp, i rise or fall literally hundreds of mmr per round. if i place in the bottom or top 2 or more times in a row it can swing by thousands.  no solution. they can't control mmr. ick.

Evacerberus

Evacerberus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I appreciate your guy's input, I was hoping for it to be MAYBE 2 weeks or so, but you know, it is what it is. If I don't receive it back by the next actual PC patch, I'll just drop this game like a bad habit, It's been fun, but there's a lot of factors as to why player retention is so low, and this certainly isn't helping. I've sent in screenshots of all my predator service awards and whatnot, so we'll see.

Gunny_Red

Gunny_Red

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

2 weeks have passed since i submitted my ticket for a missing mech....  i see there are many more still affected...  starting to lose all interest, which is a shame since i've been here since closed alpha...   :wallbash:

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I think the problem is that the old data servers keep losing data...

Majiik was explaining this in another thread, I will edit and add the link for you

also i vaguely remember Czero saying the data tech (maybe majikk) is on holiday atm the moment but them I may have just misunderstood that

Edit ::

https://community.pl...ation-feedback/

here is the thread with the migration issues ::

Edited by DemitronPrime, 30 October 2016 - 01:49 PM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

I_Come_In_Peace

I_Come_In_Peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

5 weeks have now passed and my mechs are still broken. MANY of them broken. On several accounts. This is beyond acceptable conduct. I spent real life money to buy some of the body  change parts, this was done by way of the NEMESIS package. That mech does not work. The G2 Assault I had to earn by leveling a Assault all the way up, does not work. And others. I have spent a great deal of money over the years trying to support this game. I even spent money trying to support the new "owners" when they took over. I bought the NEMEMSIS package to do just that. What I get in return is silence. And broken mechs. Sad.

• EM1O likes this

I COME  MafWAYS.jpg    IN PEACE

Evacerberus

Evacerberus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

I still haven't gotten my mech or it's cosmetics back, and now I can't launch in my Reaper either, also missing the skin on the missing Predator, I don't mean to sound like a spoiled child, but damn there is a reason they are having so many issues retaining a player base.

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

on one acct i have all my mechs with scrambled (bruiser with fred weps,  fred with pred head, etc) stuff, missing parts, and can only use the test mechs as my mechs are all "expired" test drives.

on my main acct (EM1O) i get wild swings of up to 100x the usual mmr changes (10k to -3k mmr), and tons of daily bonus HC for each mode--like i need more, xp/hc per-game award calculations are just flat busted. i'm afraid to play pvp on it now, as if i win (a jump from 1448 to ~1583, one match) it's good, but if i lose...     :yucky:

i'm quite sure that c05 will have a dev post in the GenDisc when the script hits the thingy that this is all boxed up in.

1CrZgOs.pngpc5yhPD.png

Edited by EM1O, 25 November 2016 - 11:37 AM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

I am also missing a Mech. Tickets were sent. I know it may take a while. I'm also missing a drone, that is my fault though. It's gotta be in one of the trees around here somewhere. Luckily it was one of my cheap ones.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users