133 replies to this topic

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Migration Issues: 

Right now Majiik is working on fixing some issues that have cropped up after the migration. We'll use this thread to keep you updated on what's going on the best we can.   

If you're experiencing problems with your account please submit a support ticket to hawken.zendesk.com  with what you're missing, approximate date you last saw the items missing, and your callsign.  

This is going to be an ongoing process for the next week or so, we appreciate your patience during this time.  

photo-thumb-5.jpg?_r=1426871344 

• Guns_N_Rozer, Meraple, _incitatus and 6 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Meanwhile behind the scenes at APB Reloaded.

Godspeed Majiik, you will need it.

Edited by DingdongJR, 20 September 2016 - 10:35 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Bergwein and Zavier_ like this

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Players who had issues with their mechs resetting to level one, please check them now. They should hopefully be fixed.

• eth0, DemitronPrime, DingdongJR and 2 others like this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Players who had issues with their mechs resetting to level one, please check them now. They should hopefully be fixed.

Hey Majiik, you may also wish to link the fixer tool for broken mech classes. That was my issue and I managed to solve it through this. 

https://hawkentools....s/abilities/fix

Edited by DingdongJR, 20 September 2016 - 10:41 AM.

• crockrocket likes this

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Nope. Still there.

Ic6j9zJ.png

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Nope. Still there.

Your account was one of the ones I specifically watched get repaired so it synced from our original database. Did this issue occur before the migration yesterday?

• eth0 likes this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

i had 2 mechs with xp rest I will log in and check today, and get back to you via support

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

already submitted, hope can fix soon :D

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I have not noticed any improvements in sync times for me. In fact, the game feels like it's running a little worse than usual. Not sure if anything in this maintenance would affect that. Barring a move of the servers actually to vietNAM though that's the only change to the game I can point to that might explain this.

wmmoney.png

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

I have not noticed any improvements in sync times for me. In fact, the game feels like it's running a little worse than usual. Not sure if anything in this maintenance would affect that. Barring a move of the servers actually to vietNAM though that's the only change to the game I can point to that might explain this.

Vietnam is a great country, I'm pretty sure you mean north korea.

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

is server 668113 in kansas city?  it's giving 10-35 fps in facility, and give the same in prosk plus random screen freezes with horrid hit-reg at 60ping.  one player with 200 ping couldn't get his weapons to fire at one point.  at least my mmr isn't climbing 100mmr/min any more. in-match sync times are a little snappier, ~2 seconds, match exit syncs at 2-4 secs.  the initial game log in sync appears to be the same.

now if i can just find a game with my -3052mmr....

:thumbsup:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Your account was one of the ones I specifically watched get repaired so it synced from our original database. Did this issue occur before the migration yesterday?

I think yes, it's been there for about 6 days. (And I have one mech went missing 4 days ago, it's still missing. I have updated my support tickets but donno if you guys have noticed it.)

Ic6j9zJ.png

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Basically it's like someone ran over my account credentials with a lawnmower. Repeatedly.

Right now I am dealing with:

1.  Missing mechs.

2.  Missing weapons.

3.  UI glitches all over the place.

4.  Mechs loaded with the wrong chassis or are missing limbs/bits entirely, loaded with the wrong paint, or simply appearing as disembodied floating guns (for example, my bruiser currently appears as a floating sabot).

5.  Most of my mechs cannot load into matches, they cause error messages.

6.  All of my achievements have apparently reset.

Ironically, the only thing that has NOT been touched is my HC/MC, which is usually the first thing to go in a server migration like this.

Anyway, I submitted a support ticket, but man, you guys have got one hell of a mess to sort out. I don't envy you one bit.

Edited by Nightfirebolt, 20 September 2016 - 11:20 PM.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Animated+GIF++0571+(2013_11_02+22_20_18+byP620b.gif

Edited by dorobo, 20 September 2016 - 11:59 PM.

• Brother3J likes this

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

But what about the SG servers? We were doing an event but can't do it anymore

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

I have yet to pass the login screen since the latest update. Guess I'll wait and see what changes.

Mevaker

Mevaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I have yet to pass the login screen since the latest update. Guess I'll wait and see what changes.

same here, I'm getting Meteor server can't be reached or something like that

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

I think I'm not the only one experiences this, but the North America servers feel kind of "sluggish". Kind of like your average teenager in the morning. 

• WmMoneyFrmMissouri and DemitronPrime like this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

lost some skins and my tech has a sabot cannon evidently, that,s all moot because i cant log into any server. vOv

moosa17

moosa17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Basically it's like someone ran over my account credentials with a lawnmower. Repeatedly.

Right now I am dealing with:

1.  Missing mechs.

2.  Missing weapons.

3.  UI glitches all over the place.

4.  Mechs loaded with the wrong chassis or are missing limbs/bits entirely, loaded with the wrong paint, or simply appearing as disembodied floating guns (for example, my bruiser currently appears as a floating sabot).

5.  Most of my mechs cannot load into matches, they cause error messages.

6.  All of my achievements have apparently reset.

Ironically, the only thing that has NOT been touched is my HC/MC, which is usually the first thing to go in a server migration like this.

Anyway, I submitted a support ticket, but man, you guys have got one hell of a mess to sort out. I don't envy you one bit.

Basically this. Also in a match I pulled a Vanguard after pulling a Brawler earlier; the ability icon showed that of the Brawler and I could not activate it all match. At least I got 8000 HC from the first match I played from all the achievements. 

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

This is so weird, it feels like I'm the only one where the migration helped me. The only mech that was affected was my vanguard being set to rank one, but it's fixed now.  I feel really bad for all of you guys.

• Zebanchi likes this

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Just a quick update - I'm still working on resolving the issues that everyone is experiencing. This won't be obvious at first because I'm not going to manually fix each issue for specific players but am trying to tackle the problem at global level so it can be resolved for everyone. 

• eth0, DingdongJR and Zebanchi like this

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

I believe I replied to the support tickets for everyone who has posted to this thread as well as some others in the queue. Please take a look at your account in-game and let me know if your issues were fixed.

• eth0, zzoxxugly, asipo and 2 others like this

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
glad to see admin/dev working hard on the issue
he^ also had reply my ticket, will check when back from work later

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

Kr0n0xx

Kr0n0xx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Good Morning, i wanna give you a feedback too.

No Groupmaking available. Everytime it comes an error, that the Server is not available. Can you fix that problem please.

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

I didn't have much time to look into data issues today. A few of the support ticket responses indicated their accounts looked good after re-migrating their data while some others said they looked better but still were missing a mech, some stats, some HC/MC, etc. 

• eth0 and DemitronPrime like this

moosa17

moosa17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

I don't think I'm missing anything (I didn't investigate that thoroughly) but I can't use half my mechs (it says "test drive is no longer available" when I try to spawn in with them), and I can't use turret mode with the Vanguard. Yesterday I played a couple of matches in a server and then when it rolled over to the next match I could spawn none of my mechs and just had to leave. I also couldn't get back into the server after that but I joined another one and completed a match there. 

So what I'm wondering is if it's worth bothering to make a support ticket or just wait for fixes to roll out?

zzoxxugly

zzoxxugly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi Majiik, no fix for me yet. Still missing all MC / HC. Ticket #3711. Ty & good luck.

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

I buy internal in magazine, it took 1 sec.
syncronyzation in siege on wreckage took 10 sec, it is good because before it took longer (about 20 sec, or simetimes even 30+ i.e. count ending and match already started, but i can't press play cuz sync)

looking not bad :/

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

My issue persists...

Grenadier still missing...

SS still reset to rank 1 from rank 5

ya know majiik... if its to hard to find MY actual vulgren, you could just give me a max rank grenadier with all weapons unlocked and 800 MC so i can replace the parts i put on it...

LOL

js... I WANT my main mech back

Edited by DemitronPrime, 23 September 2016 - 02:55 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

nepacaka

nepacaka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2058 posts

i find another strange thing.
i try to check my recruit account which i don't play long time ago. first, game show me error when i trying type e-mail+pass, and i can't login. (i trying many times)

than i do next, i create another hawken label, and insrt in options auto-login "-login=... -password=... "(play without steam), and it's working! hawken verify me from 1 launch and account working :P

Edited by nepacaka, 23 September 2016 - 03:04 PM.

Kompotka 3000. 2D ha?ken game: https://community.pl...ve/?hl=kompotka

Interceptor, B-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...itdefence-mech/

Challenger, C-Class mech concept: https://community.pl...ccepted-thread/

G2-Brawler, C-class mech concept: https://community.pl...pacaka-is-here/

Kinetik, B-class mech concept: https://community.pl...ass-shotgunner/

Melter, A-class mech concept: https://community.pl...-class-support/

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

first, game show me error when i trying type e-mail+pass, and i can't login. (i trying many times)

Just to clarify a little bit - that's the intended behavior at the moment. During your initial login attempt post-migration, it locks your account and migrates your data from our old database. We initially estimated the querying to take a few seconds for the average user but then started seeing all of the cases of missing user data after we went live. So we now "warm up" the per-user queries for a minute before finally querying the data. This takes at least 60 seconds and can take up to a few minutes for users with a lot of data (lots of mechs, transactions, achievements, etc).

So to anyone who hasn't migrated yet - if you try to login and it fails, just wait a few minutes and try again.

• eth0 and nepacaka like this

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

ya know majiik... if its to hard to find MY actual vulgren, you could just give me a max rank grenadier with all weapons unlocked and 800 MC so i can replace the parts i put on it...

I queried the old database for your data and unfortunately your Grenadier just isn't there. You aren't the only player that lost a complete mech or their stats/progression on a mech. Your suggestion of just giving away HC/MC to buy a new mech is something we're discussing as there's not much else we can do.

• DemitronPrime likes this

Majiik

Majiik

Developer

• Administrators
  • 24 posts

Some updates for today:

• I'm aware of the missing HC/MC balances for a lot of players. This is actually a long-standing issue that occurred prior to the data migration. Luckily we have extensive logs of these balances and will be able to restore the correct balances in mass. I just have to write a script to do it...
  • Players who migrated their accounts since 9/21 @ 4PM shouldn't experience the migration issues that earlier players were hit by. This is due to a change I built out to "pre-warm" the per-user queries during the migration.
  • At about 5PM (an hour ago), I kicked off a batch repair script which is essentially re-importing all of the user data for each account that has already migrated. This is done in a non-destructive fashion and hopefully will fix a lot of accounts. This may take a few hours to finish.

• eth0 and zzoxxugly like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I queried the old database for your data and unfortunately your Grenadier just isn't there. You aren't the only player that lost a complete mech or their stats/progression on a mech. Your suggestion of just giving away HC/MC to buy a new mech is something we're discussing as there's not much else we can do.

i understand that... I have a reference image for you IF that helps... i mean by looks you could in theory put the same parts on one..

13569001_1335235836491405_66867790008285

also majik, my Sharp shooter is still rank one rather than rank 5

as for stats, it was one of my few positive k/d ratio mechs but i dont REALLY mind that tooo much.

I am aware of the challenges you guys are facing atm, just had a few matchs where i could pull out my vulgren if you get me ;)

thank you for the time and effort

Edited by DemitronPrime, 23 September 2016 - 05:40 PM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
Yeah devs, if you have the time to assemble those pieces to form the turd sandwich form of voltron, Demi would appreciate it.

wmmoney.png

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Turns out my favorite smurf got hammered by the migration, losing both its raiders, a scout with the Mobi chassis, 3 mechs with missing abilities, and a grenadier reduced to a Rev-GL and a thruster.

Edited by DallasCreeper, 23 September 2016 - 06:55 PM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Turns out my favorite smurf got hammered by the migration, losing both its raiders, a scout with the Mobi chassis, 3 mechs with missing abilities, and a grenadier reduced to a Rev-GL and a thruster.

Dude... so bad, sorry, hope you get them back

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

mrkameltay

mrkameltay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

????????????. ?? ??? ???? ??????? ??????????? ??????: Brommens, ?????. ????? ??????????? ???? ????????? ?????? ? ??????. ?? ????? ? ????????? ????????? ????????, ??????? ? ?? ???????. ????? ????, ??? ???????? ???????? ????????? weapons.Problem 4 ???. ?? ????? ??????????? ????????? ??? ?????? ?? https://hawkentools....ies~~pobj~~pobj????????????? ?? ???????.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Dude... so bad, sorry, hope you get them back

The worst part is that I can't bring the Mobi Scout into a match and have everyone ogle it.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users