• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MiniCharge

MiniCharge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey, 

I'm Vanashinkaku, an old school Dev from back in the Adhesive days.  Went to play today and my account is gone! :(  Can I get it back, or am I forever stuck with no mechs, internals, or items haha.  /cry

Sir_Milagres

Sir_Milagres

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

you're not alone. My account is gone too. There are other players reporting the same problem.

What worries me though, is that I have absolutelly no support from the devs. 
/cryingtogether

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Hey, 

I'm Vanashinkaku, an old school Dev from back in the Adhesive days.  Went to play today and my account is gone! :(  Can I get it back, or am I forever stuck with no mechs, internals, or items haha.  /cry

you're not alone. My account is gone too. There are other players reporting the same problem.

What worries me though, is that I have absolutelly no support from the devs. 
/cryingtogether

Well have either of you filed a support ticket?  Cause posting on the forum about support issues is about as good as whizzing into the wind.

And if that really is Vana good to see you and I hope to god they don't just blindly re enable your old account and all its "features" cough cough, boss brawler, pusher, etc.

I guess they better figure out why old accounts are missing at some point in time because if they make any progress and players return, they won't be too happy when they find out everything they owned is gone.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Hey,

I'm Vanashinkaku, an old school Dev from back in the Adhesive days. Went to play today and my account is gone! :( Can I get it back, or am I forever stuck with no mechs, internals, or items haha. /cry

Whoooooo boy, that suck man.

Hopefully this is bad enough for what passes for publicity to get Reloaded to fix their databases for good.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

I remember you Vanashinkaku from the old days. Don't feel bad mate my entire acct disappeared before around June of 2013. Been here since Oct 2012 but between those two dates is just gone. Including my beta skin. Reloaded can't find " my missing acct or my missing beta skin". So looks like I may be out of luck. I hope you have better luck mate. And welcome back. See ya in game. If you can't get your old account back, its still easy and quick to make a new one. FRED is not the standard now. Its a Assault Mech now, actually a decent mech. Take care and good luck!

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users