• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

KaBLoS

KaBLoS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Syncing account ... please wait .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Syncing account ... please wait .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

than you should wait  :teehee:

Razzet

Razzet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey everybody, 

I have the same problems with loging in. I've downloaded the game several days ago via steam but couldn't log in a single time!

The only thing I see is the "syncing stats..." prompt. Even the account syncing takes several minutes.

If it is any help, i'm connecting from Germany.

I hope there will be a solution soon.

Kind Regards! 

ichocobo

ichocobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same problem from Spain, the F5 disconnect trick didn't work. THIS is a major problem for this game, i started to play few days ago and syncing forever might be the only reason for quit playing this game. probably a lot of people didn't even bother to look for a solution and simply quit playing the game without even the chance to get hooked...

marski

marski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This makes the game pretty much unplayable. The first sync takes too long, especially if you intented to just have one quick match. One full match time goes waiting for the sync to finish. And if you manage to get to the garage and join to some server, don't even think leaving that server and joining to another one since it's "account syncing" forever before you are back to the garage  :pinch: 

Few days ago after leaving the match I left the game to sync account. I came back after 40 minutes and still the same, killed the Hawken from task manager. Disconnecting during the garage's account sync normally makes the game crash after few minutes of syncing.

Razzet

Razzet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Opened a support ticket too.... let's hope for the best =)

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

yesterday i was waiting like 36 min but the syncing wasn't finish .

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

fix it please

Edited by (KDR) RozerMahbub, 25 August 2015 - 01:30 AM.

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

The problem has become worse and worse.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

The problem has become worse and worse.

yes , syncing with bad server response , i'm loosing interest  :sad:

Razzet

Razzet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I've received a response to my ticket. The support team recommends to delete the config file within the "my games/hawken" folder and to verify the game files via steam afterwards. It didn't help me so far but maybe it may come in handy for someone else...

Good luck!

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I've received a response to my ticket. The support team recommends to delete the config file within the "my games/hawken" folder and to verify the game files via steam afterwards. It didn't help me so far but maybe it may come in handy for someone else...

Good luck!

no!! it won't help u ,because the problem related to Hawken server response , not ur PC .

Mgree77

Mgree77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

http://joxi.ru/LVm67PgHaRqK2Z  5-15-25-30-45-55 (?)min... I'm a fan but not so

P.S. ???????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??????... 1,5-? ???? ????, ?, ?? ?????????, ??? ??? ??????? )

Edited by Mgree77, 25 August 2015 - 11:23 AM.

7engu

7engu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I upgrade my Windows to 10 = no synching

downgrade to Win 7 = synching works fine

maybe it helps

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

I upgrade my Windows to 10 = no synching

downgrade to Win 7 = synching works fine

maybe it helps

Synproblems -> Homepage works extremely slow

No Syncproblems -> Homepage is working normal/fast -> you can enter the game without "big" syncproblems

So, before you play, check the homepage first, if its working good, you are good to go

Galaxy Radio

marski

marski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Syncing has been normal about a week for now.

lateoriaqueeresnuv

lateoriaqueeresnuv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Same problem here.

Vitsy_boy

Vitsy_boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello Everybody! =)
the same problem here...  :confused: I just downloaded this game and got this... Affff...  Can anyone help with this issue?

I am on Win 10 btw  :biggrin:

Thanks in Advance!

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Hello Everybody! =)
the same problem here...  :confused: I just downloaded this game and got this... Affff...  Can anyone help with this issue?

I am on Win 10 btw  :biggrin:

Thanks in Advance!

please submit a ticket , hope ur problem will go https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

haloforever

haloforever

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I need help. I'm playing the game since 2012-13 when it was on the ORIGINAL HAWKEN SITE (not the steam download and everything).I have a problem. It's nevere was there before never heard abaut that and It's new and annoying. I'm no longer can not play!!!  I go to the steam after play hawken after sign in e-mail correct--- password correct loggign in 15 second just to log in and here is the problem SYNCING-- PLEASE WAIT! I don't have this problem before . 2 weeks before this came up and I uninstall install at three times the last was yesterday night . If you has any idea what is doing this or how I can fix it please help me.

But I'm from Hungary If it can help you at some point

Peace out

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts
Please submit a support ticket : https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users