• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

HEY GUYS GUESS WHO, YOURS TRULY. I'm going to be On and Off all month streaming for this month only :} cause it's my month. Who wants to get sniped for a month! raise yo hand. Should be fun, I see we got xmas decors and stuff to buy so woohooo!, If your wondering what I been up too I am now a proud owner of PS4/ and Xbox One S and yes I've tried console Hawken. I wouldn't stream it though.

I'll stream games like Battlefield 1 though.

Hope to see you in game peeps. happy holidays~

• coldform, EM1O, Xer06siX and 1 other like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Didn't you quit.

• coldform and DemitronPrime like this

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Didn't you quit.

Yea, but I said I'll be back around the Christmas time only lol
  • Xer06siX likes this

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Didn't you quit.

Lest we forget the post reminder troll, Amid! Find something to do with your life before you dissolve into oblivion and your actions meant nothing anyway..., when you die nobody will remember you, just keep that in your heart brah.....enjoy this existence while it last, and get a girlfriend bro. Nobody here appreciates your snide comments hommie. 

Edited by Xer06siX, 09 December 2016 - 11:12 PM.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

I'm soo sick of you Amid. You are such a bully, and plz eff off.

Edited by Xer06siX, 09 December 2016 - 11:13 PM.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

You are Honestly a poison and a fu2king scar upon this community because of how many people you have run off. Everyone but your "followers" know that...

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Well fuzzy bunny what has this place devolved into in my absence jesus christmas christ.

Back in my day we simply knew Amid to be salty and thats about it.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

You are Honestly a poison and a fu2king scar upon this community because of how many people you have run off. Everyone but your "followers" know that...

Lest we forget the post reminder troll, Amid! Find something to do with your life before you dissolve into oblivion and your actions meant nothing anyway..., when you die nobody will remember you, just keep that in your heart brah.....enjoy this existence while it last, and get a girlfriend bro. Nobody here appreciates your snide comments hommie. 

...does someone else want to break it to him or...?

• coldform and Nov8tr like this

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

I appreciate Amid's snide comments, Xero.

• coldform likes this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

...does someone else want to break it to him or...?

I think that you should take those restraints off, and just let him have it. "lost cause" and all.

I appreciate Amid's snide comments, Xero.

Edited by coldform, 10 December 2016 - 06:55 AM.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I think that you should take those restraints off, and just let him have it. "lost cause" and all.

Nah, it's Hoho's thread and I like him too much. I'll just wait for him to throw a tantrum elsewhere.

Work's over for the year soon, so assuming Hoho streams past the 18th I'll be able to watch for once.
  • coldform, EM1O and Nov8tr like this

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Nah, it's Hoho's thread and I like him too much. I'll just wait for him to throw a tantrum elsewhere.

Work's over for the year soon, so assuming Hoho streams past the 18th I'll be able to watch for once.

I'm assuming after the 18th you're on vacation. I will be streaming all month though. As much as possible.

• Amidatelion likes this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

I'm assuming after the 18th you're on vacation. I will be streaming all month though. As much as possible.

Ill make an effort to get in the ts and say hey.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

amid reminds me someone else will get temp-banned before i do, so i have fair warning.  i love acidic hits like that.  my mentor.

rock on, and remind me how not to be too much off an asshoal

and not get caught.  i think i'm on my last temp-ban, acutally.  all i gotta do is myntion the blonde horse-girls name again, pertty much.

and colodfrom is still the best hawkne target.

edit: mispelled blonde

Edited by EM1O, 11 December 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Ran into you this morning. Thumbs up on the pro SS tips  :rolleyes: Rhgku90.jpg

Mouse is getting a little dirty, but the lubricant really helped me snipe like a wizard!

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Mouse is getting a little dirty, but the lubricant really helped me snipe like a wizard!

I have concerns.

• ReversusRex likes this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

If you want to rant about Amid, do it in a PM with him, no need to ruin a perfectly good thread with toxicity. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

that mouse should be illegal for gaming. 

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Ran into you this morning. Thumbs up on the pro SS tips :rolleyes: Rhgku90.jpg

That mouse needs a shot of penicillin.

z6aJAX7.png?1

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Hey I was just using the pro strats. Sometimes a good piece of hardware must be sacrificed in the name of honing one's ability.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Did you spill your ability juice all over it, my dude. That mouse looks as old as microsoft . I had that mouse back when tv's had asses
  • Amidatelion and DallasCreeper like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users