Photo

Does the zerker ability affect throwing items and/or turrets?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Not that I own one

...on PC

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

It does work on dets and HE charges, don't know about turrets.

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

My intuition is telling me it ought to, since the bruiser's defense ability defends against them, but on the other hand not all mech abilities are necessarily equal (nor do they need to be)

ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

I'm pretty sure that all damage abilities (zerk, gren, SS) boost all item damage, including turrets.  Maybe things have changed since last testing but I seriously doubt it.

oSpBaPA.png

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Yes.

• Kopra likes this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

YES

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Ya

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Good to know

Acguy

Acguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Odd question that I thought may as well just be stuffed in this thread: if I activate something like power shot and launch a detonator, will the detonator still retain the damage bonus if it explodes after the ability ends?

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Odd question that I thought may as well just be stuffed in this thread: if I activate something like power shot and launch a detonator, will the detonator still retain the damage bonus if it explodes after the ability ends?

Haven't tested this with the sharpshooter but I know with the grenadier and the berzerker the damage buff is applied when the ability is active, so you can fire your grenades or tow rocket in anticipation of your ability coming off of cooldown and the damage buff will be applied to the hit, assuming you popped your ability well before the hit landed.

If the sharpshooter ability works exactly the same, the damage buff would not in fact remain on the item after the ability has expired. Knowing how short the ability is currently, I think trying to sync item usage with the ability cooldown would be impractical except for a few very clutch scenarios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users