- - - - - Team Death Match TDM co-op bots

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

So I've been thinking, instead of having TDM and Co-op TDM the way it currently is, it should be more like Killzone.

I went on last night and there weren't too many full servers in the TDM department (in north america, anyway)

Rather than only having PVP or Players vs bots, the TDM game options can be with or without bots. 

This way players can just join any TDM match/map they want. If they're in the match by themselves, all other slots will be filled with bots. As other players join, they would just replace the bots. As players leave, bots would fill the empty slot. This way, the players can decide to all be on one team if they wish or both teams can have both players and bots. I think this would solve the issue of having "empty" TDM servers.

Then the "No bots" mode would just be like the current TDM is. 

and I'd definitely prefer (as I'm sure ANYONE would) that BOTH modes had access to ALL maps. I still don't understand why TDM has access to Front Line, Origin, Bazaar, etc. and Co-op TDM does not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Team Death Match, TDM, co-op, bots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users