• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

With much more focus for the relaunch dedicated to new player retention, it seems counter productive to have such hard limitations on the forums during the relaunch. With a large influx of new players, the moderation team will be swamped with requests for posts, considering it takes X amount before your posts are actually allowed to be viewed and each one needs admin approval.

On top of that, I hope that some of the mods will put some more attention to the steam forums too, with that being the first place that they will go before even discovering these forums.  It has become quite obvious that there is a rather large disconnect between here and there.

I understand that these limitations are in for a reason and such a subject has been brought up before in regards to people spamming horrible stuff from the other Reloaded games, but I feel that these limitations will just stunt the growth of those wanting to talk about the game and get invested into it. 

• crockrocket, Silverfire, Elite_is_salty and 5 others like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

The Lord of the Scrubs approves of this message. Let my people in!

But seriously, this is a good chance to get away from the bad old days. Ditch the limit, install new captcha to ward off Babaji bots, and give people with a 2:1 like ratio a means to change their titles.

¬_¬

Edited by Amidatelion, 24 February 2017 - 10:41 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Meraple and 3 others like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Yes!

We also urgently need a prominent link in the initial landing window upon sign in to an acct, and/or one in the garage leading here.  It seems "everyone" knows about the Steam hub, but about 2/3 of the noobs I chat to in bots-tdm or DM didn't know there are forums here on the main site.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Yes.
  • EM1O likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

!

2 extra large eggs for an omelet gets you no reply on this one. :no:

with a slab of soft cheddar and salt/pepper, and a dash of tobasco.  hungry.

be back soon.

Edited by EM1O, 25 February 2017 - 06:47 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

_Valefor_

_Valefor_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I wish I could like this post, but unfortunately I have reached my limit of 0 for today. Darn forum restrictions :/ Heck I cannot even participate in discussions because I never see my posts get approved. This has got to change if this game is ever going to make a comeback. I think at least captchas would help if spam is a real issue.
  • Amidatelion and DingdongJR like this

Quad_X

Quad_X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Not only is this an issue, but it seems some of my posts (because I have posted more than 4 times) have not gone anywhere. Odd.

• _Valefor_ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users