10 replies to this topic

1Prometheus1

1Prometheus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hey guys!,

1Prometheus1 from Asia here.

So an idea recently hit my mind ; why not make a ranking of total of 3 players for  different regions in Hawken? I mean that would be pretty cool.

The ranking of the players from different region should pass by from top right to top left sequence

(The font should be in Bold Hawken font with Gold Colour)

Top 3 Players of US-E :- (1) "Insert name" (2) "Insert name" (3) "Insert name"

Then the second line should pass by for a different region/continent :-

Top 3 Players of Europe :- (1) "Insert name" (2) "Insert name" (3) "Insert name"

And so on :-

Top 3 Players of US-W,Brazil,Singapore,Japan,Australia,etc. :- (1) "Insert name" (2) "Insert name" (3) "Insert name"

FAQ:- How are we going to do this ?

A:- First of all we're going to select top players from each region/continent (Depending upon their mmr and Max 20/region) and make a fightclub among them in a server (server depends on the player's play region). Hence , after doing several rounds, the name of the Pilots who placed first, second and third are going to be placed in the Ranking (like the above system i said). Dev needs to be present during the match (Necessary). Any live streams is possible during the match

Pilots can challenge the top rank'r by simply posting a topic with a topic title of "Challenge to "Insert name of player" " on the forums. (The ranked players must check forums from time to time). Pilots can challenge anyone from the top 3 by simply writing the Time and date of challenge,the Ranked player would not have any excuses to cancel that challenge however he/she could ask for a different time(Challenge must be held within a maximum of 2-3 days and none other pilot can challenge the "already changed ranked player during that time) and also the challenger pilot would have to defeat the top rank players at their own regions, no ping complains would be allowed.

After winning or losing, the challenger would post a picture on a new topic with a title of "Defeated/Lost by 'Insert name'", showing that he won or lost, video of the match would be accept also.The date of the challenge and the date of the challenge accept should be included with the image/video and a link of the the topic " the topic in which the pilot asked the ranked player for the challenge"

Remember, it is possible for a pilot from any given region to challenge a ranked player of any given region

After seeing the proof, the devs would edit the name of the ranked player by the name of the of the challenger. In case, if the challenger didn't won the name wouldn't be edited. And only 1 or 2 challenges would be held per day for each region. The first to post, would be the first to challenge.

P.S Sorry if  I had created any confusions or mistakes , the ideas were temporarily stored in my mind so i had to take it all out.

Happy Hawkening.

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Lol man just like the facebook page? XD

well.... i know i wont on the list to this XD

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

This would be pretty sweet, but what about the inactive players? Some of Australia's good players are inactive. Am I better than them? I don't know since the last time I played with them was a year ago. 

But I like this idea, but what if the chosen time is not god for both players? Even a new time? Such as a time zone where it would be undesierable (can't think of specific ones)

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Best player in Africa. I like the sound of that!

• Houruck and LaurenEmily like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

1Prometheus1

1Prometheus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

This would be pretty sweet, but what about the inactive players? Some of Australia's good players are inactive. Am I better than them? I don't know since the last time I played with them was a year ago. 

But I like this idea, but what if the chosen time is not god for both players? Even a new time? Such as a time zone where it would be undesierable (can't think of specific ones)

In that case , pilot from around the globe would participate for the ranking in Australia , well you can easily beat them there with an advantage of Ping :D

It is possible for a pilot to be in the ranking of more than a single region

Edited by 1Prometheus1, 02 April 2015 - 03:56 AM.

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Only number 2 possesses the power to challenge number 1.

But everybody can challenge number 2 whenever they want - so number 2 is harrassed by steady challenges.

Like in AFRO SAMURAI. :D

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

In that case , pilot from around the globe would participate for the ranking in Australia , well you can easily beat them there with an advantage of Ping :D

It is possible for a pilot to be in the ranking of more than a single region

Well I guess but Australian's aren't really the kind bunch, and really, COMIC SANS? I mean I like that font but the rest of the internet doesn't. And the font colour

1Prometheus1

1Prometheus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Well I guess but Australian's aren't really the kind bunch, and really, COMIC SANS? I mean I like that font but the rest of the internet doesn't. And the font colour

lmao

hendman

hendman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

What if topranked players don't care about a fightclub and a bunch of 1v1's to claim/defend their spot?

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

A small humble question. The orginal beta games had inflated the MMR did they not?

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

i think this is a cool idea, but i fear it will increase the issue of people bailing from matches to save mmr or kdr near the end of a poor match, though that could be fixed by letting you keep your kdr and mmr even when you dont finish a match, still, not sure how it would work.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users