- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Looks like I am having a similar experience to @Nov8tr in his post earlier this month (https://community.pl...support-ticket/) I opened Zendesk Request #5148 on March 11th and haven't had any sort of response since opening it.

The ticket is regarding resetting the login credentials for my original handle: @oSPANNERo

I have attempted to use the automated reset option but am getting a "unknown message" error when I try the reset. (https://www.playhawk.../password-reset)

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

The devs are currently focused on relaunching the game, so I would not expect any fixes until then. 

• Flight1ess likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Unfortunate but understandable. However, having worked tech support/help desk it behooves the company to set an auto reply to that effect. Makes the person opening the ticket feel less "burn" from being back-burnered.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Unfortunate but understandable. However, having worked tech support/help desk it behooves the company to set an auto reply to that effect. Makes the person opening the ticket feel less "burn" from being back-burnered.

hawken has lost money since the ADH days. it behooves the company that is trying to have it make money to do what is neccessary to cut costs, the people actually developing hawken are the one that are answering support tickets.  that means that they have an awful lot on their plate. patience.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

hawken has lost money since the ADH days. it behooves the company that is trying to have it make money to do what is neccessary to cut costs, the people actually developing hawken are the one that are answering support tickets.  that means that they have an awful lot on their plate. patience.

While I understand your perspective (and have lived that particular scenario in my own career so I have some empathy), setting an auto-reply for all new tickets stating some sort of "We are currently overloaded please expect an initial response in X days/weeks" certainly does not cost significant overhead as it would be a "one time" operation in their CRM/Ticketing system.

That said, I am now going on *5* weeks (34 calendar days) without an official initial response to my case. Even if that response was a boiler-plate/cookie-cutter "We won't be able to address this specific concern until after XX/XX/XXXX" it would be better than silence because I would know when to check back. This task could be done by non-technical team members based on relatively general "rules of engagement" at no additional direct cost or impact on production.

To be very clear, my primary grievance at this time is about total lack of any form of official communication. I am *NOT* complaining that the issue is present nor am I complaining about the duration of time to fix.

• SS396, coldform and Nov8tr like this

NZLion

NZLion

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I wouldn't hold your breath. My zendesk ticket was logged on December 10th last year and I've had no response at all. You may be disappointed at no response in 5 weeks, I am past 5 months with no response.

Played on and off since Alpha 2 in 2012, this is not exactly the greatest memory to leave of this game.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Played on and off since Alpha 2 in 2012, this is not exactly the greatest memory to leave of this game.

Are you sure about that? It seems to me like you've never played a single match.

Edited by DallasCreeper, 25 April 2017 - 04:35 PM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@DallasCreeper I might suggest giving @NZLion2 benefit of the doubt. As I pointed out in my OP I had to create this smurf account because the problem I had is accessing my original account (oSPANNERo) which also blocked my ability to post in the forums or even open support tickets as my original self. So when you look at my account it looks very similar to what you linked above.

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Status update, @Capnjosh responded today and it appears I was caught up in the great server crash. We are working toward getting my account restored.

NZLion

NZLion

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Same story here. Heard from @Capnjosh and it seems that the Hawken team are actively trying to do right by me. Good stuff.

@DallasCreeper this account shows zero games because it was created just to try to work out wtf had happened to the old one, which appears to have been lost entirely. I've added a 2 to the name, and used a different email address because I wanted to avoid any potential clash that might prevent a database restoration. Seems that's not a possibility anyway :(

• oSPANNERo likes this

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@Capnjosh and @CZeroFive have been working hard and piecing my old account back together bit-by-bit. Semi-slow going but its understandable given they are trying to put Humpty-Dumpty back together again without any original documentation. I am appreciative and glad to hear @NZLion2 is getting their account recreated.

Edited by oSPANNERo, 09 May 2017 - 11:24 AM.

• Nov8tr and CZeroFive like this

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Good to hear that it is progressing.

Hope your account is repaired for the super-hype-train PC relaunch.

NZLion

NZLion

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My name has been restored to what I had on my old account now :) sweet. Seems there's still some dregs of the old account floating around that cause occasional interference, but for the most part I'm back in action.

I was able to reconstruct my main mech (I had a screenshot on which to base its build) and had a fun few rounds last night.

I'm starting from zero in pilot and mech ranks, but I can live with that. Not being able to jump straight into FFA DM was a frustration, but I think I only need one more game before that's solved too.

oSPANNERo

oSPANNERo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I had the same experience as @NZLion, once the Hawken team was on it everything got straightened out with very few questions. If anyone else has the same problem it can take a while but you will be made whole.

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I'd like to SPEND more money on Hawken....  I was getting ready to blow a bill to make the new mechs nice and pretty...  but until they let me log in,   I won't.    (the update occured while my PC was down,  getting some new hardware installed,  and I was using a backup computer.  I expected to be able to log out,  and sign in with my main PC when it was fixed.)  Got loot,  just need a reset....

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users