- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

hakwenekwah

hakwenekwah

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all i love this game and would love to see more content and such.

But.

There is a few things that bother me.

1. This is a game that you can fly in, so why cant i fly on top of anything on the map, i understand the SUPER tall points, but sometimes its a one story building. Come on.

2. Items should recharge. Not fast, but i would like them back when they're done. Or maybe add on a time after healing that you can recharge them.

3. More customization for gameplay.

4. Cosmetics more accessible. 

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

But.

1. This is a game that you can fly in, so why cant i fly on top of anything on the map, i understand the SUPER tall points, but sometimes its a one story building. Come on.

2. Items should recharge. Not fast, but i would like them back when they're done. Or maybe add on a time after healing that you can recharge them.

1. see last eco winter, go ahead, fly away, far far away

2. only holograms, otherwise use teamwork.

3. private matches are the only way that will happen, unfortunately theres no backend system support for that, and RLD probably won't ever take on the cost of running them themselves meaning the community will pay, they've done it before, however theres also no support systems for purchases along those lines or customer support for services like that so its a longgggg way away.

4. get out your debit card and buy them, thats as accessible as they are going to get, you can buy an "all the thrusters" pack still i think

• 6ixxer and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
^ Wot he said.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

DerMax to the white courtesy phone, DerMax, white courtesy phone.

• coldform and DerMax like this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

But.

1) Because points that are defended from projectiles in most cases are overpowered. We'd rather reduce the number of spots that seem unfair.

2) This would allow someone to dominate for an extended period of time. Imagine an orblord-ish setup with regenerating orbs.

3) There's a plethora of new Mechs, Items, and Internals that are coming in the relaunch that are present on consoles.

4) Cosmetics are pretty accessible as it stands, and there will be more cosmetics in the future. Additionally, we will be adding cosmetics/MC in the future to new systems such as the daily login rewards and the assignments - both which are present in console.

• Miscellaneous, Bergwein and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

Draco3

Draco3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

1) Because points that are defended from projectiles in most cases are overpowered. We'd rather reduce the number of spots that seem unfair.

2) This would allow someone to dominate for an extended period of time. Imagine an orblord-ish setup with regenerating orbs.

3) There's a plethora of new Mechs, Items, and Internals that are coming in the relaunch that are present on consoles.

4) Cosmetics are pretty accessible as it stands, and there will be more cosmetics in the future. Additionally, we will be adding cosmetics/MC in the future to new systems such as the daily login rewards and the assignments - both which are present in console.

Ah yes CZERO, but when................  :rolleyes:

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Ah yes CZERO, but when................  :rolleyes:

Expect to see a blogpost during this week with information.

• Miscellaneous, peacecraftSLD, 6ixxer and 2 others like this

peacecraftSLD

peacecraftSLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

......I am excited

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

This would all require a patch.....

I would rather see a Patch

EDIT ::

adding this for relevance since some people might not put 1 and 2 together

https://community.pl...ng-new-content/

Edited by DemitronPrime, 06 May 2017 - 05:55 AM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users