• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IhazBigPoobs

IhazBigPoobs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

First how do I get the radar back up in the upper left hand corner?  Doesn't seem to be an option. It's killing me literally. *EDIT*

Second.  There's a button to remove the auto 180, nice.

3rd.  Steam still blows.  I've tried about ten times to get them to reset my  main password.  Every time, I click re-send code and nothing.   I've played on plenty a smurf account but they're all same mmr as my main account for months and years now.  Definitely not a fan of steam requirement.

4th, what in the hell is up with heavy movement.  I loved my heavies, I'm feeling like it's a or b class or go home now.  The more talented players are even better with the A classes than before it seems.  Turning feels dog slow too.

Edited by IhazBigPoobs, 24 May 2017 - 03:58 PM.

Rajitha

Rajitha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

About the radar, since the other 3 options for placing chat, kill/deaths and eu hud elements are still there, put them in bottom left and right and top right so that the radar can only go to top left :) It worked for me

• IhazBigPoobs likes this

This ^_^ 

I agree with the desire to be able to see the actual ping time to each server.  I have it high on my list of things to address when we start releasing new client builds.  That would be a much better solution.

Hobbes Videos are really good to get a taste of each mechs playstyle - https://community.pl...awken-handbook/
Index of all the Hawken guides - https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

1uster

1uster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

About the radar, since the other 3 options for placing chat, kill/deaths and eu hud elements are still there, put them in bottom left and right and top right so that the radar can only go to top left :) It worked for me

Tried that but the selection boxes to switch the position of these elements are empty. So nothing to change because nothing to click on. :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users