- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

RAD01

RAD01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

im login in with out my mechs lost all of them and doesn't give me any options can not see servers

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

you were supposed to click "link legacy account" otherwise your stuff is likely gone forever, if you "made a new account" you effectively wiped your database out

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

https://community.pl...ew-one-in-game/

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

RAD01

RAD01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i did link it and was doing nothing now i got  other mech and lost my mc and sign in as difernt pilot

GeneralPutz

GeneralPutz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Guess this is good buy for me, after a week no response to losing all my mechs I was here beferoe beta, got dumped out the new update.........

no one cares after years, amazed, level one mechs.........really what a joke to do to players, never heard anything about signup legacy till after launch.........didn't you think to take one second to let pilots know

not one email, not one note..........don't start a new name.........why the heck was it forced on me

why the heck don't anyone respsond to fixes.....time for me to leave, all you all did was shoot me an chase me in groups

4 on 1 is so old.........

losing all my mechs............wow  what a horrible thing to do to old pilots and people who stuck it out in this game got the shaft.......

goodbuy.........un wanted General out

SwyTech

SwyTech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

mod edit: not appropriate

Edited by CZeroFive, 21 August 2017 - 12:51 PM.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Contact customer support about this issue. The players on the forums cannot help you.

https://support.505g...en/support/home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users