• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Janis_2017

Janis_2017

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Can you make this game to run on 60 fps for rx 460 and old Athlon

So far i dont like chainges why i haw to relogin if i had loged in already befor.

Rainbow_Sheep

Rainbow_Sheep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

From my experience Hawken is pretty CPU reliant (compared to other games)

In general tho, an old weak Athlon isn't going to do much

Spoiler

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

if i turn all the settings high in my new laptop ( Core i7 7700hq+gtx 1060 6gb +16gb ram + game installed on SSD) in fight i got 45- 120 .i did smooth frame rate on .now i'm  playing in low .i missed the nvidia physx :( but yeah need more optimization and we need a fps limit option so fps can't go higher or lower ,so no tearing or so .keep the good works dev ,thanks

Rajitha

Rajitha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Did you guys check whether the game is bottlenecking CPU/GPU with an osd? Neither my old core i5 3470 nor my gtx 1060 are bottlenecked according to msi AB's OSD but fps drops down to ~40s in open areas with mechs (like aa in last echo). Thing is it happened before the patch hit so I'm wondering if it's a windows 10 issue.

I used to run with the same processor and a gtx 660 (which died) on windows 7 and Hawken ran at a solid 60+ fps even when things were intense.

This ^_^ 

I agree with the desire to be able to see the actual ping time to each server.  I have it high on my list of things to address when we start releasing new client builds.  That would be a much better solution.

Hobbes Videos are really good to get a taste of each mechs playstyle - https://community.pl...awken-handbook/
Index of all the Hawken guides - https://community.pl...-guides-hawken/

Ezodev

Ezodev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Did you guys check whether the game is bottlenecking CPU/GPU with an osd? Neither my old core i5 3470 nor my gtx 1060 are bottlenecked according to msi AB's OSD but fps drops down to ~40s in open areas with mechs (like aa in last echo). Thing is it happened before the patch hit so I'm wondering if it's a windows 10 issue.

I used to run with the same processor and a gtx 660 (which died) on windows 7 and Hawken ran at a solid 60+ fps even when things were intense.

I've checked. CPU i7-3630QM, GPU GTX 650M - overclocked from 750MHz to 990MHz. And, at these times when FPS drops to 40 FPS... GPU load is sth like 80%, cpu load is 60% or sth like that.

So it seems that... neither is an bottleneck. And that's why plastichawken does nothing to me. Sure, I will get hundreds of FPS when it doesn't lag... but when it does, it stays at 30-40 FPS anyway.

• Rajitha likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users