• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Seeing the new update and how cool it is, I just realised that being on a low population server (Oceania), there is the possibility of me to never get a rank.

1. Simply not enough players to start a TDM or DM game (correct me if I'm wrong in assuming DM gives a rank)

2. Any PvP games that are running at all are locked out of my skill range. My mmr? Not the highest compared to the world, but high in Oceania.

3. Match maker won't seem to even let me join games locked out of my skill range, even after long waits.

Suggestions:

Marketing maybe? I have no idea, hope season 1 lasts long enough so that I can get a rank 

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Matchmaker isn't placing you from queue? That should definitely be fixed by now...

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Same for Singapore and South America. I'm still one of few from 2013 that still play. I normally play Overwatch, Quake , csgo and warframe at times but I still keep coming back to hawken because HERKENISLUV

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Oceanic queue system seems to drop you in a fresh lobby after 90sec. And im not as high mmr as lioot.

I should be on saturday night after I'm done with exam day. Lets get the oceanic server full again.

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Matchmaker isn't placing you from queue? That should definitely be fixed by now...

Basically what 6ixxer said, I get chucked into my own lobby which other players won't be able to join due to the mmr difference

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users