• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Haven't played heavy in awhile but now everytime I get on only 1 server open and why do yall change things that don't need changing that's why people jus get tierd of the bs and uninstall.. no new mechs to buy no new items no new nothing you have to give us a reason to keep playing and you have failed

You merged the forums which is dumb I don't want to read the fuzzy bunny the pc players say

Idk what else to say besides mission failed...

(You've lost at least 15 core players on psn in the last month)

• Silverfire, Miscellaneous, hellc9943 and 6 others like this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

"I don't want to read the fuzzy bunny the pc players say" 

What the hack am I reading, cant really argue with other statements tho.

Edited by claisolais, 29 May 2017 - 06:01 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Idk why it changed what I said to fuzzy bunny

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

what he sed except i wasnt polite about it.  a& fokk consollers, you butt munch.

acntually, i kinda like the screwing around buying internals/items i already owned that have been nerfed. skins and stripes that looks like a dogg krapt on them, and  g2 upgrades that are worse than the g1.  i love a challenge. and this game has become mentally challenged.

or a moron village/ retarded if you are a 50s child. at least folks were honest back then.

so up front opinion?

i like the fun of caressing nearly useless mechs that a retarded fukk thought intelligent folks would "like"

wrong kind of Like, Brony.

you another week or 2 of my garage turning into a total freeze fest.

then i post all this nicely massaged horror on YT.'

"Hawken Fail Fun-the Upgrade"

you better hurry.

since i've been a Hawken fanboy since 2012, i have always liked it. quit trying to beat me off.

umm. that might not sound right. but get it right do it soon.

edit: ok. imma posting this rekt. so sh1t happens. but really, you guys have really fuct this game up for the casual player--and i srsly dont think the upper tier vets will be here much longer.  you have given zero reason for either crowd to stay.

i've given you the benifit of the doubt for years. fail.

edit: just read this sober--don't even remember posting it.  Brilliant! hire this guy for in-depth PR!

Edited by EM1O, 30 May 2017 - 02:03 PM.

• claisolais and Brother3J like this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Dis gaem is ded

FTFY

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

although double EOC is cool 

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

brevity is the soul of wit,

but it's especially clever to repost peasant tirades that were left in triplicate.

gif related

Spoiler

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

System64

System64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Idk why it changed what I said to fuzzy bunny

It's a retarded censor that is easy to bypass.

d9133aa6ec.jpg

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

brevity is the soul of wit,

but it's especially clever to repost peasant tirades that were left in triplicate.

gif related

Crafty,

Haiku is 5-7-5. You've totally missed the cadence.

edit: but somehow captured the spirit

Edited by Call_Me_Ishmael, 30 May 2017 - 06:33 PM.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Haven't played heavy in awhile but now everytime I get on only 1 server open and why do yall change things that don't need changing that's why people jus get tierd of the bs and uninstall.. no new mechs to buy no new items no new nothing you have to give us a reason to keep playing and you have failed

You merged the forums which is dumb I don't want to read the fuzzy bunny the pc players say

Idk what else to say besides mission failed...

(You've lost at least 15 core players on psn in the last month)

what he sed except i wasnt polite about it.  a& fokk consollers, you butt munch.

acntually, i kinda like the screwing around buying internals/items i already owned that have been nerfed. skins and stripes that looks like a dogg krapt on them, and  g2 upgrades that are worse than the g1.  i love a challenge. and this game has become mentally challenged.

or a moron village/ retarded if you are a 50s child. at least folks were honest back then.

so up front opinion?

i like the fun of caressing nearly useless mechs that a retarded fukk thought intelligent folks would "like"

wrong kind of Like, Brony.

you another week or 2 of my garage turning into a total freeze fest.

then i post all this nicely massaged horror on YT.'

"Hawken Fail Fun-the Upgrade"

you better hurry.

since i've been a Hawken fanboy since 2012, i have always liked it. quit trying to beat me off.

umm. that might not sound right. but get it right do it soon.

edit: ok. imma posting this rekt. so sh1t happens. but really, you guys have really fuct this game up for the casual player--and i srsly dont think the upper tier vets will be here much longer.  you have given zero reason for either crowd to stay.

i've given you the benifit of the doubt for years. fail.

edit: just read this sober--don't even remember posting it.  Brilliant! hire this guy for in-depth PR!

I like the positivity and how you attempted to point out and problems in a concise, polite manner.  Also, if you want to be taken seriously, you should at least spellcheck you post so it doesn't look like it was typed by a 5 year old.  Just saying.

• Bad_BennyAK and LONEDEADWOLF like this

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

This game is very much alive. With new patches rolling out old players that left should be coming back. I will be contacting many of them over the coming days and weeks. 

• Bergwein and Bad_BennyAK like this

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

System64

System64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

This game is very much alive. With new patches rolling out old players that left should be coming back. I will be contacting many of them over the coming days and weeks. 

For now Hawken is back on my radar, but for it to stay there more players in my region (Oceania) need to surface. This game is near impossible for me to play when using servers outside my own region, which is one of the main reasons I just dropped the game near the end of 2015.

Edited by System64, 31 May 2017 - 12:42 AM.

d9133aa6ec.jpg

Brother3J

Brother3J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

I would love to put more time into Hawken but right now the my fps makes it unplayable.  Hoping for some good updates can't say I like the changes till I can play at least 30fps and no stuttering.  

TheFrostnessMonster

TheFrostnessMonster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

It brought me back, and my last game was in November 2015, so that's something.

CRT master race... No questions allowed.

Period.

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I don't know what to say....    I upgraded my PC... 1080 Ti.   Maxed, everything on Ultra settings.   Plays buttery smooth for me.   Sorry.

My only little visual annoyance is when looking at some textures,  primarily the lift pads, there is a visual redraw of texture that stands out as you approach closely,  that I WISH the redraw could be further back.  I know my card can handle it.   Let's get some PC 4K textures,  guys!

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

I don't know what to say....    I upgraded my PC... 1080 Ti.   Maxed, everything on Ultra settings.   Plays buttery smooth for me.   Sorry.

My only little visual annoyance is when looking at some textures,  primarily the lift pads, there is a visual redraw of texture that stands out as you approach closely,  that I WISH the redraw could be further back.  I know my card can handle it.   Let's get some PC 4K textures,  guys!

Just bought a new PC with 1080ti as well, experience all kinds of visual bugs and lags, not sure if it's my connection's problem with the lags, but most of them weren't there before Howken hits, even with my old 960M.

• Brother3J likes this

Ic6j9zJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users