• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

I'm really disappointed with hawken as it is now , many others are. This "soft launches" make me think into believing that this might be the final product,God I hope not. Nothing is right as it seems, the new UI is neatly done by a 12 y/o. The graphics feel even worse now followed by the bad fps, G2 mechs are a joke, what are G1 mechs for? farming G2 mechs? Other than that I feel the servers are slightly better. BUT HERE COMES THE MAIN TALK- THE HITBOXES= FUZZILY Broken. Literally 2/4 of scout registers a hit , using C classes against A class now is a big mistake now. And what's with the map rotation its hurts my OCD in a way.Closed map glitches -we never asked for this.   Now I know you guys tried to show us that you guys made progress. But hawken was already gold , everyone liked the way it way , it only needed a bit of polish and publicity.

• FRX23 and DieselCat like this

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• dorobo, Miscellaneous, DieselCat and 2 others like this

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Harlem Shake is the only worthwhile thing in this thread.

Yes it was a soft release, the Devs know things need fixing, its been mentioned many times before.
It could be worse, there could be continued silence and no updates, or there could be no game and the lights turned off.
  • Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Rainbow_Sheep and 2 others like this

EMEUTIER

EMEUTIER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Yes it was a soft release, the Devs know things need fixing, its been mentioned many times before.
It could be worse, there could be continued silence and no updates, or there could be no game and the lights turned off.

Honestly dude, the way hawken is now, I wish they DIDNT update the game and left it as it was without a dev team.

• claisolais and DieselCat like this

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Honestly dude, the way hawken is now, I wish they DIDNT update the game and left it as it was without a dev team.

Should've left it the way it was , adding better servers and spending money on advertising. New mechs aren't interesting , Ord seems fun to use though.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

hundreds of posts but sadly all they add is a stupid looking UI with noob friendly match , seriously dude how long are you guys gonna be like this.

• claisolais and DieselCat like this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Been around the game for 4 years, and after the new big patch, I only played once and it was a bot match. Since then I couldn't really gather any will to launch the game again. At least to me, this shows how horrible the game has become compared to what it was.

My soul aches for the lost HAWKEN glory, really terrible aches.

8865317376_952ddefa49_b.jpg

Thank you HAWKEN!!

Edited by Elite_is_salty, 03 July 2017 - 02:59 AM.

• dorobo, claisolais, DieselCat and 2 others like this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Game's nothing but full of sad forum lords now

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

I miss stunlock  :pirate: can u believe that

• DieselCat and Onebullit like this

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Looking at all three trailer we had in 2010, 2014, and 2016, I'm pretty sure it's not about fixing bugs anymore.

It could be worse, yes, the world could also suddenly ends tomorrow.

When people starting to using those words, when the only positive thing about this game is not to talk about it, you should know it is NOT GOOD. 

Things were mention WAY before the soft launch, it is here anyway.

This is a mad world.

Ic6j9zJ.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Hitboxes have been addressed on the devs' side of things, but they can't release it yet due to the spot they're in, in their development cycle.  Other things have also been addressed, like a possible solution to crashing issues, but devs can't release yet due to the aforementioned reason.

• Charcoal and Zavier_ like this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Reported for spam.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

Wow, this review is so complete.  It literally covers every aspect of the game and provides all of the honesty it promises.

• Shade__ likes this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I like the way the PC was (and I didnt even play pre-steam) and i'm hoping for good things, but if it stayed that way with no Devs, there would by now also be no servers.
The game wasn't designed to be hosted by anyone else.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Reported for spam.

so bait posts count as spam?

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Wow, this review is so complete.  It literally covers every aspect of the game and provides all of the honesty it promises.

Soo complete.
Soo h o n e s t

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Hitbox fix is in a near soon update.

We don't really need another thread on this issue. We're going to address it.

• diablo878, DieselCat, 6ixxer and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users