6 replies to this topic

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Ripples-Yel (as in YELLOW) camo is still green,

I know I'm not the only one really mad about this. What's so hard to make it yellow again?!?!

• DieselCat and Nov8tr like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Ripples-Yel (as in YELLOW) camo is still green,

I know I'm not the only one really mad about this. What's so hard to make it yellow again?!?!

Low priority.  

Still, incredibly hard not to be aggrieved by this.

You fuzzy bunnies.

• Luaq likes this

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Low priority maybe but mostly just a small effort.

• Nov8tr likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

yeh. my 1200mc golden coat that is corroded cheap 10k green in Prosk?   i need moar!

:yucky:

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Hmm yellow is minor eh? Well wanna bet if the sun turned green somebody would be trying to fix that crap REAL fast. uh huh .........and I never saw a green tiger either. And if a lemon was green it wouldn't be a lemon, it would be a lime. So nope, it is a big deal. And real money is not game money either and it cost real money to get the little yellow striped game skin. Thanks! :thumbsup:

• Luaq likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Hmm yellow is minor eh? Well wanna bet if the sun turned green somebody would be trying to fix that crap REAL fast. uh huh .........and I never saw a green tiger either. And if a lemon was green it wouldn't be a lemon, it would be a lime. So nope, it is a big deal. And real money is not game money either and it cost real money to get the little yellow striped game skin. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I never seen a yellow tiger either :D only Orange/ Albino

Edited by HOHOHOSANTA, 11 July 2017 - 02:31 AM.

• DeltaBravo likes this

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

There are eleven sub spieces of tigers. Most are indeed orange and white but there are exceptions. There is a Maltese sup spicies is blue stripes and grey skin. There is a even a extremely rare all black tiger. (this is not a black leopard, it is a tiger) There is a white and black stripe Bengal as well.  And yes there is a tiger with yellow stripes not orange. There are also rare albino tigers. And yes a tiger with yellow stripes and white skin. The last known sighting of one was in 1996 near Baladaghar and soon after another between Patibil and Devasthali. So if orange and white is all you've seen it was in a zoo then.

I never seen a yellow tiger either :D only Orange/ Albino

Oh by the way, just for you information. Tigers are not orange. Their colors are determined by the amount of black and yellow pigment. It is yellow that allows them to survive in the wild. Tigers are born with no stripes. They develope them as they attain adulthood. There is even a variation that they call stripeless. There was even one born in 2010 at the Arignar Anna Zoological Park in Valundur that was born with pink coating. Of course it changed with time but it was still considered beautiful in any case.

Edited by Nov8tr, 15 July 2017 - 01:39 AM.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users