• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

• bacon_avenger, Aregon, Houruck and 4 others like this

I'd question what youa re doing, but I'm afraid of the answer.

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

So much this.

I wish I had a recording of it, but one siege match we had people coming and going, leaving our team down to around 100 points on the base.

The enemy battleship was stopped with less than 10 points left, then we got some people who didn't give up.

We won the match.

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

Well done video. Perfect attitude. I'd love to see more things like this. I noticed some pretty easily correctable "mistakes" in your gameplay that could use some tweaking. If you ever want to do some 1v1s and get some opinions on playstyles, feel free to message me and we'll set something up.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Well done video. Perfect attitude. I'd love to see more things like this. I noticed some pretty easily correctable "mistakes" in your gameplay that could use some tweaking. If you ever want to do some 1v1s and get some opinions on playstyles, feel free to message me and we'll set something up.

I would have to call in my friend who made this as this is him playing. I just spread his stuff around. :P but the positive feedback is always a plus and I'll alert him tomorrow morning.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

This is a scrublet in whom I am well pleased.

Edited by Amidatelion, 04 April 2015 - 08:13 AM.

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

I would have to call in my friend who made this as this is him playing. I just spread his stuff around. :P but the positive feedback is always a plus and I'll alert him tomorrow morning.

Good attitude. Few things I picked up:

First off. Don't hover unless you have air compressor. 

Never run away in a straight line especially in a scout. .

Use cover more

Pay attention to radar. A few instances could have gone better if it were used effectively. 

In a scout, learn to dodge more and move more. It is the only way it survives. 

Don't hover, then turn around in mid air and drop. Waste of fuel. Use either Shift + s or you can do a dodge turn. Boost forward while turn to one side. Keep turning and dodge in the direction of a turn. Turn left dodge left. This will kick your mech around and do a turn. :D

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

So much this.

I wish I had a recording of it, but one siege match we had people coming and going, leaving our team down to around 100 points on the base.

The enemy battleship was stopped with less than 10 points left, then we got some people who didn't give up.

We won the match.

Very nice! Also, I have to ask, says you are from the "Land of the microbrews/tree huggers." By chance are you also from colorado? :P

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Very nice! Also, I have to ask, says you are from the "Land of the microbrews/tree huggers." By chance are you also from colorado? :P

Nope, I'm in Oregon.  Where I'm surrounded by really good beer, coffee, hipsters and dirty hippy tree huggers. :tongue:

• Valkrine likes this

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Nope, I'm in Oregon.  Where I'm surrounded by really good beer, coffee, hipsters and dirty hippy tree huggers. :tongue:

Colorado has a lot of that as well, though perhaps not too heavy on the coffee. Could use more of that. :D

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

ahhh COFFEE!! Nectar of the gods!! Yes more coffee. :D

Bb14PXt.png

• Valkrine likes this

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Reippers

Reippers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

This in a team and losing all the time?
Keep calm, wait those who do not die with honor quit the team, new players enter and you can turn the tables.
If not, kill the maximum of enemies to get and die with honor on the battlefield!
Leaving a battle is for the weak.

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

This in a team and losing all the time?
Keep calm, wait those who do not die with honor quit the team, new players enter and you can turn the tables.
If not, kill the maximum of enemies to get and die with honor on the battlefield!
Leaving a battle is for the weak.

Always stay till the bitter end!

Valkrine

Valkrine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

ahhh COFFEE!! Nectar of the gods!! Yes more coffee. :D

Bb14PXt.png

That... Is beautiful. *Drools*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users