- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Sezmo

Sezmo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Some random guy no one cares about or has ever heard of to fuzzy bunny about things no one cares about. Like this you can only make one post restriction, oh my is this supposed to make the forums better? LOL, no people could make the forums better but a casual glance at this forum shows me that it is just like all the other game or non game forums, a whole bunch of fuzzy bunny heads carping about nothing and blaming everyone for everything accept themseleves for their own faults and errors. Do I like you? No. Do I give a fuzzy bunny about this forum? Nope. You might ask then why post? I'll tell you. I'm starting a little club a sort of protest against the fuzzy bunny head gamers who treat everyone and everything like their personal bunching bag, I am handing back to the community of gamers, who all more or less play the same games, what they have handed me over the years, all the trolling and hatred, you can have it back fuzzy bunny stains. You can call me all the names you want, vent all your frustration in your own shitty lives, you can correct my post however you want and pretend the way I type is the problem and not your own ignorant laziness, you can do all these things and it wont matter, you will still be a frustrated fuzzy bunny head that using gaming and game forums as a personal catharsis, and you will continue to have the same problems and frustrations because you dont have any fuzzy bunnyng balls to do anything other than piss and moan, whine and complain, carp and cry, and copy my pleogasm and attempt to use it against me to prove some innane and asinine point so that you will feel superior for just a few minutes longer until your mom/wife/husband whoever is close buts your balls back in their ruck sack. I dont like you, your forums, I like the games more or less sometimes more sometimes less, but you gamers are a bunch of shitty little twats and whenever devs do stuff to fuzzy bunny ya'll over I just laugh and laugh, because it is you shitty behavior that pisses devs off and motivates them to fuzzy bunny the things they created for you to enjoy. Just like when tiggs over at apb decided to hijack accounts and get the additional forty bucks that you people thought you were gonna scam g1 out of, or just like how no mans sky was gonna be this great thing and then it dropped and it was utter garbage and everyone hated it, except for a few hard core exploration lovers. Or just like how sony sold dcuo to daybreak and daybreak started changing everything about that game and everyone left, or most of the principal people did, because they were whiny piss boys who do not like change. This is what your community is, and you deserve the bad things that happen to you in life and in gaming. You deserve it when you treat devs like fuzzy bunny, and the devs then do some kind of fuzzy bunny move like raising the price of premium or taking away lifetime subs, or changing a mechanic from what you loved to what you hate. Lol, report me, get me banned from the forum, put me on ignore both in game, in forum and in life, because the reality is as long as you act like a bunch of snot nosed brats, and some of you are just that actual snot nosed brats, barely out of diapers and off the tit, you are excused until you get some mileage, the rest of you however should fuzzy bunnyng know better and yet you act like fuzzy bunnyng animals, like humans havent spent thousands of years evolving and teaching ourselves civilized behavior, the internet brings out the worst in all of us, even me, who wouldnt normally sit on a high horse, who tried for many years to be the nice guy, the helpful guy, and was repaid with disloyalty and shitty behavior. Enough is enough for devs, for other gamers, grow the fuzzy bunny up or face the fuzzy bunnyng consequences, the choice is yours. I leave you with this message, fuzzy bunny you put me on ignore, devs, mods, whoever, hurry up and ban me from this forum, do it quickly. fuzzy bunny ya'll. Im out for now. Deuces.

• Silverfire likes this

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

fun fact this titles fail-O-meter reading is only average

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I would say 'Cool story Bro"... but I honestly CBF reading that.

• dorobo and DeltaBravo like this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

http://hawken.herokuapp.com/user/sezmo

"over the years"

also idk what post restriction you're talking about

Edited by Silverfire, 20 July 2017 - 06:31 AM.

• dorobo likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

...a whole bunch of fuzzy bunny heads carping about nothing and blaming everyone for everything except themselves for their own faults and errors...

... I am handing back to the community of gamers (who all more or less play the same games) what they have handed me over the years. All the trolling and hatred, you can have it back fuzzy bunny stains...

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users