• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

The lack of good forum posts made me to post this.

I've been playing Overwatch as current with over 550 hours on record (3.8k peak sr).Haven't been playing lately because too fatigued 

Games I've played with a few comments each:

(no specific order)

BF4- decent story , good multiplayer nothing more.

BF1-good graphics good gameplay , didnt play for much

CSGO- was good back then, peaked at 2k hours reaching LEM at max but I stepped off because of way too many hackers (Also losing valuable items to scams and bets).

Dota2,lol,wow- really not my type

PUBG-got boring after one game , how do people keep playing this? also unoptimized

Warframe- Fun gameplay , probably the best farming games, but the farming had been nerfed, haven't tried the latest update.

Crew(2014)- worst driving physics simulator 

NFSW- the game is actually dead since 2016, I've played it before Hawken during its "great"days but the game eventually died.

Mechwarrior- Feels like a real mech simulation , controls are really hard and its learning curve is steep , I stopped because it was way too slow-paced for me.

Destiny2- warframe?idk never been a fan 

Paladins- Played the first 100 hours and contrary to people who think its an overwatch copy , it has a fairly good gameplay , I would play it once a while though if i wanted

Fortnite- Yet to try 

Robocraft - I found the gameplay really really fun but Iits been a few years since I last played the game

Planetside 2: I would've had played this game for longer but the fact that there wasn't any servers on Asia stopped me from doing so. Afaik the game is lacking in player-base as of now.

War-thunder: Fun gameplay , great graphics but not as nearly as competitive as World of tanks

World of tanks: Great gameplay , unoptimized and competitive.

Evolve stage 2: Since the devs had released a free version of it most fans starting dumping negative reviews , contrary to that gameplay was fun but I can't be sure because I didn't play the original one.

Warface: Just NO

Payday 2: Not a fan , confused and many fail attempts.

L2D2: Fun gameplay nothing to add.

QUAKE Champions: Really great gameplay especially with the new characters , optimized and i think more people should play it

Unreal Tournament(2017): Good but not great , would stick to Champions instead.

Titanfall: Interesting for the starting few hours (didn't play 2 yet)

And thats mostly about it , can't remember any games I left out.

Fun fact: Combining all of these game hours still is below my hawken hours.

Thanks for reading

Sorry, i dont speak fluent london 

• Guns_N_Rozer, Bergwein, FunkMaster67 and 1 other like this

popeco

popeco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Good post, and also an impressive amount of hours.  

But a quick aside because I'm triggered:  "BF4 had a decent story" ??  Holy moly, I finally got a new rig this year and thought I'd give the BF4 campaign a go since I remember being so hyped at the original trailers back in the day.. but damn if that wasn't one of the wooorst single player storylines I have ever seen.  Don't get me wrong, it starts off great, awesome action, straight out of some Michael Bay BS but -- that ending?  Its like half way through the writers gave up and straight up ghosted the game.  Half Life 2 had a more resolved ending.  A bummer too because it had some potential (all of this IMHO of course).  

But otherwise, awesome list :)

Edited by popeco, 27 September 2017 - 11:02 AM.

• Zavier_ likes this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Try Squad. Im tempted to go back into quake with this new game.

Edited by dorobo, 27 September 2017 - 12:08 PM.

• Zavier_ likes this

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Planetside 2: I would've had played this game for longer but the fact that there wasn't any servers on Asia stopped me from doing so. Afaik the game is lacking in player-base as of now.

*slurp* UHM ACKCHEWALLY *snort*

joking and the fact that asia servers are indeed kil aside, I just had to say the playerbase is actually quite healthy and has been fairly consistent for the past couple years. It also gets constant updates to boot ;3

/planetside fanboi clever interjection over

• Bergwein and Zavier_ like this

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
-snip-

You and your baguette never fail to amuse. You should try to obtain French citizenship.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

i don't know ,right now mostly i play battlefield 1 or overwatch .sometimes titanfall 2 (rare) need for spped 2016 :/ but can't stop play battlefield 4 because i can't forget it but i successfuly forgot Hawken  :yucky: 

• Zavier_ likes this

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

*Look at the list*.

eRpGb9S.gif

Poor feller looks like times are getting desperate. Just give up on the layered hell that is multiplayer and start playing weeb games instead. :yes:

• Zavier_ likes this

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Good post, and also an impressive amount of hours.  

But a quick aside because I'm triggered:  "BF4 had a decent story" ??  Holy moly, I finally got a new rig this year and thought I'd give the BF4 campaign a go since I remember being so hyped at the original trailers back in the day.. but damn if that wasn't one of the wooorst single player storylines I have ever seen.  Don't get me wrong, it starts off great, awesome action, straight out of some Michael Bay BS but -- that ending?  Its like half way through the writers gave up and straight up ghosted the game.  Half Life 2 had a more resolved ending.  A bummer too because it had some potential (all of this IMHO of course).  

But otherwise, awesome list :)

BF4 was more or less average i guess didnt like it didnt hate it either

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

I heard Sniper Elite 4 has a really good story, havent tried it myself though to tell you an personal opinion.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

I heard Sniper Elite 4 has a really good story, havent tried it myself though to tell you an personal opinion.

I've played sniper elite v2 was great , 3 was garbage

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

try fractured space

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

You and your baguette never fail to amuse. You should try to obtain French citizenship.

I would but alas, as a briton it is my civic duty to detest the cheese eating surrender monkeys >;c

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

try fractured space

Yea I've tried that and star conflict , dreadnought yet to try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users