* * * * * 1 votes login

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I cant login as you can see im signed up in this forum but i cant login i get the code 51C58D8A Error :sad: :wallbash: :nuke: :sick:

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
What is the error message you get when you try to login? That error code is a generic login failure code.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I think it said wrong email or password Pretty sure BUT!!! I WROTE THE SAME RIGHT PASS THE WHOLE TIME deleting and re typing again and again

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I think it said wrong email or password Pretty sure BUT!!! I WROTE THE SAME RIGHT PASS THE WHOLE TIME deleting and re typing again and again

Some people tried to login with their username and password (that doesn't work!) before. You definitely used your e-mail address and password, right?

Also: next time you get that error message please make sure to take a screenshot (Steam's default screenshot key is f12) or write the message down.

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Some people tried to login with their username and password (that doesn't work!) before. You definitely used your e-mail address and password, right?

Also: next time you get that error message please make sure to take a screenshot (Steam's default screenshot key is f12) or write the message down.

I used my email im pretty sure but I cant see the letters of what im typing cuz its all Dots except for the @ and . Ill give you a screen shot when I get back from school :)

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Here You Go!

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=421097226

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
Your email isn't correct.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Your email isn't correct.

How? I said i typed it a hundred times retyping its not me typing wrong its the game.

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Well, for some reason the game didn't recognize your email address.

I used my email im pretty sure but I cant see the letters of what im typing cuz its all Dots except for the @ and .

You posted that you can't see the letters of your email address. That's not supposed to happen. Can you please capture a screenshot of the login form (before you click on login)?

Don't input your real login details for the screenshot. Just use something like "test@test.com" and "Password" for the screenshot.

SpenZRod

SpenZRod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ill send it to ya later

soldier45

soldier45

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can't login in for 2 months because after i write my password the game keeps telling me the meteor is unreachable 

Dess

Dess

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I can't login in for 2 months because after i write my password the game keeps telling me the meteor is unreachable 

I also have the same issue. I haven't been able to log on at all because the servers are unavailable. Error D5557407

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: login

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users