- - - - - collaboration robocop chappie dlc pack

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MegaZoneEX

MegaZoneEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

It would be interesting to see some collaboration content with other medias such as Robocop's ED-209 or Inspired mech designs from Neill Blomkamp, director of District 9, Elysion, Chappie.

food for thought

iEaW3f0fyiEnE.jpg

AxionOperandi

AxionOperandi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Tie ins with other things make no sense whatsoever.

And as dumb as a Hawkin movie was at the time Neill Blomkamp would be the right man to do it if there every was to be a right time.

• Nightfirebolt likes this

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
I no want robo cop in hawken!

I no want chapie in hawken! He too cute

I no want movie in hawken! actually CRT recrut has a SECOND ABILITY! ITS CALLED MOVIE SCREEN AND CAN PUT ON A MOVIE!!!!?! YEAH!

I no want them cliche movie fusions in hawken

I WANT ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

Teljaxx the Unintentional

Teljaxx the Unintentional

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Hawken needs to remain as original as possible, and never become overloaded with references to other mech related popular media. Too many games these days rely on references to other things more than their own originality.

For example: As much as I love Borderlands 2, much of its humor is already starting to feel outdated, because it was based on internet memes that are now old and gone, or references to movies that came and went. I would much rather have Hawken be able to stand on its own, and possibly even inspire references in other things, than be nothing more than a rehash of what came before.

• FLes likes this

Me are always recall near what beauty I quench thy water at dost hast jest if clubly pink codpiece shall torment yon melancholy questioned bare peach to see whatsoever hitherto delicate purple sausage mans.

BlueOrb.gif

Grollourdo

Grollourdo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts
Agreed ...

ANIMEEEEE!!!!!!!! XD jk

Maybe some kind of decorations or costomizations of the sort could be fine too tho....

It would also make us feel not so alien and down to earth ... I mean lillal XD

there should be some kind of fun stuff on the planet's society...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy bunny into
 (") (") your signature to help him gain world domination XD

And if you dont .... 

bloody_keyboard.gif    <-------------- ME and Bunny

(This is also me when u no cooperate in game XD)

MegaZoneEX

MegaZoneEX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Tie ins with other things make no sense whatsoever.

And as dumb as a Hawkin movie was at the time Neill Blomkamp would be the right man to do it if there every was to be a right time.

OH im not asking for a HAWKEN movie at all, All im referring to are content  such as DLC. Things like decals and paint colors. 

With established assets that are fairly easy to produce ,This could allow the developers to have to have time between update to make original content and have not content droughts in the mean time.

I no want robo cop in hawken!

I no want chapie in hawken! He too cute

I no want movie in hawken! actually CRT recrut has a SECOND ABILITY! ITS CALLED MOVIE SCREEN AND CAN PUT ON A MOVIE!!!!?! YEAH!

I no want them cliche movie fusions in hawken

I WANT ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I would probably oppose to anime related content, as much as i would love to see it.

FLes

FLes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

@MegaZoneEX

Putting characters from other games into your game, like Mortal Kombat did with Freddy Krueger etc. is fully retarded. It throws away all your lore in toilet. It is having no self respect or pride. It is prostituting your game. If you want to play RoboCop, make a petition for RoboCop game. Hawken is not RoboCop.

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

ED-209 is already in Hawken

<-----

• nepacaka likes this

Hellzilla

Hellzilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I want running commentary from Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot bobbleheads on my dashboard.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collaboration, robocop, chappie, dlc, pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users