• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

I just bought your Nemesis DLC bundle on Steam,  having missed out on it the first time.  Upon launch, the Nemesis key code appears,  but on launching the game, none of the DLC has shown up.   

I know sometimes it takes a few minutes,  maybe 5-10, when I get MC,  Just curious, is there a timeframe when the Nemesis DLC becomes availible?   

(I did a re-install, just to make sure)

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Not trying to be silly but did you do the "redeem key code" at the top right of the screen? Honestly trying to be helpful. Some have in the past. They got excited about it and forgot to enter the code. It you did and it still is not working, make a support ticket. They will be more than glad to help you out mate. Hope that helps.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

And BTW, I have to say the Nemeis bundle looks like a really great deal. Thinking about it myself. Sweet deal.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

tl;dr: rtfm ;)

I just bought your Nemesis DLC bundle on Steam,  having missed out on it the first time.  Upon launch, the Nemesis key code appears,  but on launching the game, none of the DLC has shown up.   

I know sometimes it takes a few minutes,  maybe 5-10, when I get MC,  Just curious, is there a timeframe when the Nemesis DLC becomes availible?

Like Nov8tr mentioned: you have to manually redeem the code to get the contents of the bundle. There are instructions on how to do it in the description on the store page of the bundle:

Redeeming a Bundle Code
When you launch HAWKEN after purchasing the Nemesis Bundle, a CD Key will be displayed. Redeem this key at playhawken.com to receive the bundled items and create a new account if you don’t already have one. You can also locate this key at any time by right clicking HAWKEN in your library and selecting "View CD Key" from the appearing list.

New Users
If you are new to the world of HAWKEN, don't forget to open a browser and navigate to http://www.playhawken.com/enlist to create your account. Just follow the instructions and you'll be joining us on the battlefield before you know it!

Existing Users
Existing users can redeem a bundle code by signing-in to playhawken.com and clicking Redeem Code at the top right corner of the screen or go directly to http://www.playhawken.com/redeem-code. Enter the code, click Redeem and the items in the bundle will be added to the account you are signed-in to.

If you have an issue creating an account with or redeeming your bundle code, submit a help ticket with the subject Bundle Code Problem at http://hawken.zendesk.com.

Edited by ReEvolve, 23 April 2015 - 03:23 PM.

• Old_Man_Nov likes this

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Yes,  it's working fine now,  thanks, guys!!

• Nov8tr likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I just bought Nemesis bundle,Prosk Starter bundle and All the Thrusters bundle all together at 75% discount price.Just wanna know when the cd key of three bundles will appear together or one by one?

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I bought the Nemesis ,Prosk Starter & All the thruster bundle all together just now.I wanna know will all the three cd keys will appear on screen together or one by one ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nemesis, DLC, Steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users